4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

tkaig

Oct 15, 2019
I have NO IDEA how to get into the gallery building. I just stand outside like a lemon.
Also, in the controls for the download it said you can alter health with -/+ but I can't seem to do that either.
Any help for a brother?

RatLad

Jul 22, 2019
I have NO IDEA how to get into the gallery building. I just stand outside like a lemon.
Also, in the controls for the download it said you can alter health with -/+ but I can't seem to do that either.
Any help for a brother?
You have to use the numpad +/-

bobbot

May 10, 2018
i know this might be rude to ask but anyone got any idea when the next public build is it's been a bit

Zacchady

Aug 11, 2018
i know this might be rude to ask but anyone got any idea when the next public build is it's been a bit
Probably December with all the testing and everything going on in the world, he/she is probably doing other irl stuff.

shinra...

Aug 19, 2018
Gotta say, this makes my jimmies quite happy. Really liked the other hearts game, scratched an itch I didn't know I quite have, and this one looks far more polished and a step in the advanced direction than before. Good job on advancing the formula, look forward to see how this turns out!
there is other hearts games?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Yep, you can find the other thread by searching for Happy Heart Hell. it's on RPGMaker, so I'm pretty sure it'll work on Mac too.
they share the same gameplay style from HHP tho?7

u know bad endings but of course taking away the abdl sissy baby stuff?

shinra...

Aug 19, 2018
Yep, you can find the other thread by searching for Happy Heart Hell. it's on RPGMaker, so I'm pretty sure it'll work on Mac too.
yeah I checked it out but it also doesnt seem to work with mac, unless there is something I am missing?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
yeah I checked it out but it also doesnt seem to work with mac, unless there is something I am missing?
My bad. it's only RPGMaker MV that works on mac, but HHH is a RPGMaker VX Ace game. though, I bet if you searched, you'd quickly find a way to play it. try searching "how to play RPGM VX Ace on Mac?"
they share the same gameplay style from HHP tho?7

u know bad endings but of course taking away the abdl sissy baby stuff?
HHH is the Dev's first game, and it's on RPGMaker so gameplay is limited. it's mostly avoid running into enemies while trying to get out of a crazy rape school. as for content, it's the same stuff as this one, getting screwed, brainwashed, and humiliated (not necessarily in that order). it also has some "abdl sissy baby stuff", but it's only a couple scenes, so it shouldn't be too hard to avoid. It has it's own thread on here, so if you have any more questions, it's better to ask over there.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes