4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Lanya

Jun 12, 2017
Can anyone help me find other games like this one? I played both Happy Heart Hell and the current version of Happy Heart Panic. I just love this style of game!

Reactions: matpat663

KasyLake666

Mar 20, 2019
I just remembered Ayura Crisis. These aren't really like Happy Heart Panic/Hell but I'd suggust because the art is amazing are Milking Farm, Mira and the Mysterious Alchemist, Nightmare School ~Lost Girls~. They all happen to either made by the same person or atleast the artist is the same.

I am a man of culture.

KasyLake666

Mar 20, 2019
The reason why this update is kind of being delayed, is because 1. Doggie Bones is going to set a poll for patreons, and will update secret encounters. Since they've been done since the last update. 2. Doggie Bones decided to add even more animations to the secret encounters, and possibly lost the concept of time.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Just found out this little gem.

I think I figured/found all the endings (including variations between being TFed into a female for Whispy on the Haunted Garden) for both characters. The Daycare is a bit buggy (I get some random reloads while fighthing or jumping), and seems quite difficult compared to the other stages.

Now, the thing that is driving me nuts:
How in friggin hell do I get to the jumping arrow on the roof of the Quacky Shots building???
Seems like jumping from the Haunted Garden arch is not enough...

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes