4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
I am not sure if it is allowed, but...

Here are all the "Doc Files"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
well, it's right here too now
I can see you didn't check the quotes. Previously it wasn't updated and a person claimed that it wasn't public and was in-fact behind a $1 patreon pay wall at the time. Which it wasn't, it was public on their fur affinity page. You missed the point completely though.

dazzlesp31

Jan 6, 2018
Funny one. Sprites are nice and is playable. I'm not into furry but i'll keep watching it, it's lile Proyect X game, rally funny :D

RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018
If you mean how do you get more health you need to stand next to the other character either Whispy or Sam and you will start regaining HP

Reactions: Purb

petiteillusion

Aug 15, 2017
If you mean how do you get more health you need to stand next to the other character either Whispy or Sam and you will start regaining HP
Or just press the '+' and '-' symbols on your keyboard, to add or subtract respectively. I used numpad, don't know if the other keys work.

GNGFan21

Jul 18, 2017
This is both funny and cool game to play at same time :D Hope we get some beasty stuff to in coming updates :D

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
As much as a non-paying patron can aspire to say, any planned content besides abdl?
Well I mean there are other kinks besides that in the game and will continue to have other things considering how abdl isn't gonna be the kink focused on. Sooo??

Last edited:

loGic21

Mar 14, 2019
Is it possible to customize the controls, or implement a customization if not? Otherwise enjoying the game so far.

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
Is it possible to customize the controls, or implement a customization if not? Otherwise enjoying the game so far.
I don't think so but doggie could add that feature in a later build if they decide to I mean they do check this thread(don't know how often though) so they could end up seeing your post and take it into consideration though I don't know unfortunately sorry.

Reactions: loGic21

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
Well I mean there are other kinks besides that in the game and will continue to have other things considering how abdl isn't gonna be the kink focused on. Sooo??
A third of it is play pretend with the drawn out scenes & endings in its current state.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes