4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

John_Smith12

Dec 21, 2017
Any update?
As a Patreon I can confirm that the new enemies for the abdl enemies are working fine (don't know if there is going to be any tweaking of them) and the redesign seems to be going good (the backgrounds and the overall area of the redesign seems complete, but some of the enemy redesigns are not finished). overall i'd say barring any unexpected events the new build should be done soon.

*unfortunately I am not on the dev team or am in contact with them so these are just my observations and personal experience*

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
From the Discord secret base:

It is a full build and I plan on posting it to Patreon for about three days before going public<3 the only things that need to still be added is the secret foes but I'll patch those in when I start the next poll.

Happy Hearts

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2019
The update has been posted on Patreon!
This post will feature both Jessie in the daycare stage and the gang of Meowsters in the biolab~
Plus a bunch of extra additions that make the game much more polished.

The regular public release dates will be moved from a week to three days from now on as well. Hope you all enjoy the new content! ;)

Last edited:

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
The update has been posted on Patreon!
This post will feature both Jessie in the daycare stage and the gang of Meowsters in the biolab~
Plus a bunch of extra additions that make the game much more polished.

The regular public release dates will be moved from a week to three days from now on as well. Hope you all enjoy the new content! ;)
Yay many thanks
1460988091-6e86cd666a30fcc1128c585c82a20cdd.gif

K1llERMODS

May 14, 2019
Not trying to start an argument with you. I understand that the last update was a while ago, but the last few months haven't been easy.

The next update will be here soon, waiting a little longer won't be catastrophic : )
I’m just stating a fact lol. U can’t deny the truth. My statement is not of impatience

Reactions: Themesticles
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes