4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Kurainyx

Jan 9, 2019
The devs have been putting some updates and screenshots on the Discord. They decided to bundle everything in one huge update instead of the usual one month cycle.

From what I've seen so far:
  • The Daycare stage is being expanded in both size and new mechanics
  • One new enemy has more animations/scenes than the bug boss
  • Another new enemy has just about as many animations/scenes as the bug boss
  • (Not completely sure) Adding in two unrevealed npcs/enemies

Oct 12, 2018
The devs have been putting some updates and screenshots on the Discord. They decided to bundle everything in one huge update instead of the usual one month cycle.

From what I've seen so far:
  • The Daycare stage is being expanded in both size and new mechanics
  • One new enemy has more animations/scenes than the bug boss
  • Another new enemy has just about as many animations/scenes as the bug boss
  • (Not completely sure) Adding in two unrevealed npcs/enemies
as someone who isnt on that discord:do they already have an announced release date?

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
They don't do release dates, they simply release once they feel it's done.
i got there but can't find nothing game related, i only found funny memes and people chatting xD don't even know when was the last time this game got updated, i mean if the game goes out like the last one seems really good, but gotta decide wisely on what patreon to support xD

Kurainyx

Jan 9, 2019
i got there but can't find nothing game related, i only found funny memes and people chatting xD don't even know when was the last time this game got updated, i mean if the game goes out like the last one seems really good, but gotta decide wisely on what patreon to support xD
Updates are probably in the Patreon-only channels then. Speaking of, they released a sort of test build yesterday.
  • The new Daycare enemy is fully implemented. It has two different attacks that each have their own sex scenes. Both attack scenes then go into a shared scene, which finally transitions into a game over screen. That's 4 scenes for each character, at a total of 8. For reference, the bug lady had two attack scenes for each character and a shared game over, totaling at 5.
  • The other new enemy is in the first stage, but only its attack animation is implemented
  • The first stage and Daycare stage have been expanded, but doesn't seem to have all the mechanics in. There's jump pads now.

Reactions: DMSTS

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
Updates are probably in the Patreon-only channels then. Speaking of, they released a sort of test build yesterday.
  • The new Daycare enemy is fully implemented. It has two different attacks that each have their own sex scenes. Both attack scenes then go into a shared scene, which finally transitions into a game over screen. That's 4 scenes for each character, at a total of 8. For reference, the bug lady had two attack scenes for each character and a shared game over, totaling at 5.
  • The other new enemy is in the first stage, but only its attack animation is implemented
  • The first stage and Daycare stage have been expanded, but doesn't seem to have all the mechanics in. There's jump pads now.
Thank you can't wait to see it :love:

Zacchady

Aug 11, 2018
Brobably not. Usually it is a week after the post on Patreon about a completed version.
DB should consider doing us a special drop, since we're all quarantined anyway. Why not drop in the same week he posts it in Patreon. :unsure:

John_Smith12

Dec 21, 2017
DB should consider doing us a special drop, since we're all quarantined anyway. Why not drop in the same week he posts it in Patreon. :unsure:
Well they have been supporting them on their Patreon during these troubled times, but you do have a point. Might I suggest a drop 2-4 days after the Patreon release. That way the Patreons still have a decent reward for pledging and those of us who are locked away in quarantine are given something to help us pass the time.

P.S. while I understand it is a major update in terms of content and changes, it should also be taken into consideration that the community has been waiting 3-4 months for this update.

(I'm not trying to insult or offend btw)

Last edited:

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
I'm conflicted about that.
I do want the public update to be released earlier but I also recognize that with everything that is happening Doggie_Bones could really use the money from this new update. On the other hand it's true that this update is late (even though it's bigger) and it would be cool if she took that into consideration and released the update earlier, but then it's also true that her patreons have been suporting her through all that time...

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes