4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
Man, some real degenerates gettin' thirsty at the patreon. Not that I'm one to talk, my hypothetical vote was on blowjob gun.

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
I haven't been in this thread for a while glad to see it's still going strong god I love this game. tenor.gif
As for that enemy poll I like 'em all except B. B to me looks like it could pass as being one of many hideous creatures in dark souls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nightfall1

The-deadly

Jul 26, 2017
I think it was said somewhere on the discord that E might still make it into the game at a later stage if it failed the poll here.

Curious_Lama

Dec 2, 2017
I've been enjoying the game so far, but one question I had in mind while playing it. Is there any way to stop the animation with waitress boy NPC? There is the first scene, and it switches to second scene and goes on and on endlessly. It would be really cool to see it lead to something. Same thing with some enemies, Buru guy for example(if I am not mistaken) has an endless boobjob animation, that leads to... nowhere, or I didn't wait long enough. Would love to see those animations to lead to something: game over or climax or they become best friends maybe)

§°Envy°§

Jul 4, 2017
I've been enjoying the game so far, but one question I had in mind while playing it. Is there any way to stop the animation with waitress boy NPC? There is the first scene, and it switches to second scene and goes on and on endlessly. It would be really cool to see it lead to something. Same thing with some enemies, Buru guy for example(if I am not mistaken) has an endless boobjob animation, that leads to... nowhere, or I didn't wait long enough. Would love to see those animations to lead to something: game over or climax or they become best friends maybe)
during the first scene or even during the game if you press + or - add or remove life, then you could make the scene almost infinite if you keep adding life

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes