4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
How does the Pregnancy work in this game?
It's just a game over scenario. Really hope the creator expands on it but a lot of their focus on big game over stuff tends to be put on the ABDL stuff. Which i get it's a rare kink and it's what theyir BF is into so more power giving them something to fap too. But to quote a great man "This ain't my scene."

Squirtward94

Sep 3, 2017
Devs, please expand the breeding sections, yours truly, me. Also a bee gangbang would be awesome if more than 1 bee are present at a time!

SteadyDud

Jul 1, 2018
I'm really looking forward to development on this one. It kinda reminds me of Project X but with a better chance of an actual future. This one goes into the maybe Patreon pile for now until I see what goes down in a couple updates but seems like its got a little something for everyone.

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
There's a poll up for a two new enemies to be added to the first stage. Just incase there's anyone here who's a patron and just didn't get the message.

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
so what are the options to get us excited?
A smoll cat boy with a huge horse cock, a mutant frog/pig monster, a bimbo succbot with a blowjob gun. a plant lady with piranha plants for boobs and the nerd shark from the first game shortstacked with massive boobs.

The Neko is in first place and the frogpig and nerdshark are trading place for second.

Edit: Tiddy shark is pulling ahead for second

Last edited:

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
A smoll cat boy with a huge horse cock, a mutant frog/pig monster, a bimbo succbot with a blowjob gun. a plant lady with piranha plants for boobs and the nerd shark from the first game shortstacked with massive boobs.

The Neko is in first place and the frogpig and nerdshark are trading place for second.

Thanks for that honestly I would vote for the cat too

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019

...A Biimbo Succbot...with a..."Blowjob gun". A Blowjob gun. What is a blowjob gun and how the chocolate-covered fuck with sprinkles does it work???

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
Bimbo magic, obviously :rolleyes:
No, I mean, what does firing it do???? What does a blowjob gun do???? I mean, is it just a hypno ray that specifically makes victims give blowjobs?? Or is it a gun that blows its targets??? Like, not blow them up, I mean...does the gun suck people's dicks is what I'm asking.

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
No, I mean, what does firing it do???? What does a blowjob gun do???? I mean, is it just a hypno ray that specifically makes victims give blowjobs?? Or is it a gun that blows its targets??? Like, not blow them up, I mean...does the gun suck people's dicks is what I'm asking.
It's litterally a pair of dick sucking lips on a pistol grip. So :v

• Haha
Reactions: Xol

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
Man The pigfrog and shortstack shark are still jockeying for second place, they're like 1 vote apart now.

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
I'm still onboard with blowjob gun but that seems to be off the table. Dunno what pigfrog is supposed to look like, but it sounds unattractive. Horsecocks seem to be the in thing ever since CoC was a thing anyhow.

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
I'm still onboard with blowjob gun but that seems to be off the table. Dunno what pigfrog is supposed to look like, but it sounds unattractive. Horsecocks seem to be the in thing ever since CoC was a thing anyhow.
The pigfrog being gross is kind of the point and I don't think Shrapnel was exactly fair. Mostly because she's going to end up in the game one way or another

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
Apology for the double post but since this was commissioned and publically posted this is what the nerd shark is looking like these days.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes