4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

buttbum

Aug 19, 2018
Weird glitch happens if you go from the day-care straight to the cage and leave enough tips for the bathroom scenes, you get the daycare scenes instead.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Bugs:
Pressing R (reset) with no save created crashes the game. It should probably have a default checkpoint (start of game?) in there to prevent this.
If you make a saved game and then start a new game, pressing R sends you to the place you last saved in your previous game (albeit with your current inventory and such).
There seems to be an invisible barrier you have to jump over in the second area of the tutorial.

Also, it may be a good idea to switch Wispy's voice to female when he's transformed into a female.

Last edited:

Kylar91

May 1, 2017
So something broke with the arcade scene, If you get caught and escape from anything and then go to the diner and tip for the scene then whatever last caught you will be what animation loop you get. Resetting save does not fix this. And if you (like i did to test) manage to get the amount of money needed without being caught by anything you get an error pop up similar to the one where you try to reset with no save and the it says scene not found and game crashes.

Happy Hearts

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2019
In the end did you manage to put those secrets that you do for christmas?
Not this year, instead the build was released early for everyone. But there's always the possibility for next Christmas.

A doesn't do anything.
Have you found the shotgun first? You'll find it on the roof of a building outside.

can you shut off the gay and futa stuff
Not currently.

Thank you all for letting me know, I'll see about getting these fixed!;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kylar91
Oct 13, 2019
Not this year, instead the build was released early for everyone. But there's always the possibility for next Christmas.

Have you found the shotgun first? You'll find it on the roof of a building outside.

Not currently.

Thank you all for letting me know, I'll see about getting these fixed!;)
I'm not actually into gay stuff but I have to admit this game has a lot of potential. Good luck!

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
could give it option's to shut the futa and gay options of i am not really a fan of thatbut i do like these sidescrol loosse rape games

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Is the shotgun supposed to shoot two bullets at once?
If yes, then why give the player just 5 bullets to start with, I know you can get more from the ammo machine, but unless you are aware of the shotgun shooting two bullets, you are going to wonder what happened, and why you can't shoot the last bullet.
Also: The tutorial stage second level (the one with diaper guy) the box with the loot which was usually on the starting platform is invisible, but still there.

KasyLake666

Mar 20, 2019
Certain scenes can be looped by pressing L. I found it usually works for climaxes. The thing is, you have to keep pressing L on the scene you want to loop rather than it loop when you press L.

Reactions: grasshopper
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes