4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
I hope they're as good as Bee, I love her so much :V
I doubt I will like the new one as much, because Beegirls are rad and I would love to even see more scenes for her, but here's me hoping imma like the new one as much :D

Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
Mmm, yeah, here's hopin' , because I've enjoyed it for the most part so far (Only thing I'm not into there is the diaperplay, but hey, the game's nice enough to CW itself, so I know whose ass I can kick, and who I can enjoy losing to. :p )

And yeah, not enough hot beegirls in games. Really gotta try spriting some at this point.

Clarification edit: The CWing is good, because it lets folks avoid kinks they're not into, while others can enjoy their own. Which is good, and rare.

Last edited:

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
I know right? Not only for sexy times, they even actually look cool, besides being sexy xD
There's something about their figure that scream "Finesse" and "Danger"(Though, we all know what's the dangerous part bout them :D )

PS: I did not enjoy the Diaperplay either, but there's people that will. I'm quite sure this game aims to achieve literally almost every kink, just look at how the stages are set; "Bondage, Breeding, etc." xD

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
Posted the newest build~ Have fun everyone! :coffee:
Mmh. To be honest, seeing projects with some common themes to this one, I have to absolutely mention this;

Ghost possession is wasted if you only use it for one stage.
I can see how you would want to make it so every stage fits PURELY with certain kinks, but the possession ghost has so many posibilities, and I do think(And hope) you should use it for other stages, would love to see a transformed Bee Assassin scene, and it would bring the game up a notch, making people actively seek out these combinations(Ghost+Other things in the game), which would be accessible by maybe special means(A way to Summon ghosts? Secret small scenarios with the ghost in each stage?)

I would also slightly rework the ghost to make you slowly move towards dangers if you spend more than 2 seconds transformed.

PS: Liked this update a lot, because the Ghost mechanic is cool and I liked the new Racoon enemy, but I maintain my Bee assassin love n1 :D

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The animation is awesome, but i wish we could have a "real male", nothing against the actual one, but i prefer the only one fucking and not being the one fucked, for that i have the female. And could be nice a "winning" animation too.

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
The animation is awesome, but i wish we could have a "real male", nothing against the actual one, but i prefer the only one fucking and not being the one fucked, for that i have the female. And could be nice a "winning" animation too.
Dat not the kinda game we're playing here. If you want another I'm and Alpha Male and I bang everything game you have many around this site.
Also, the actual fun of this game genre is, specifically, getting banged if you "lose"(Or get hit, in this case). How would that apply to a "I do the fucking" male? Only example I can think of in this game is the Bee Assassin, so if you happen to enjoy that, well, good for you...If you don't, tho, as the peep above me said, this game might not be for you.
uwu <--Hope ya understand that. If you don't, then I know why you don't like it xD

Reactions: Xol

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Dat not the kinda game we're playing here. If you want another I'm and Alpha Male and I bang everything game you have many around this site.
Also, the actual fun of this game genre is, specifically, getting banged if you "lose"(Or get hit, in this case). How would that apply to a "I do the fucking" male? Only example I can think of in this game is the Bee Assassin, so if you happen to enjoy that, well, good for you...If you don't, tho, as the peep above me said, this game might not be for you.
uwu <--Hope ya understand that. If you don't, then I know why you don't like it xD
Don't worry, i understand, but i preffer a game like forest of the blue skin, i don't care about "being the alpha male" just if i want a char to be fucked i play as female, i wish the male is the one fucking. Getting 2 chars to getting fucked for me at least is pointless.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Wrong genre of game for you then, wrong place to complain about it since the entire game is about being dominated. The dominant option is to fight back and resist.

Reactions: Xol

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
Don't worry, i understand, but i preffer a game like forest of the blue skin, i don't care about "being the alpha male" just if i want a char to be fucked i play as female, i wish the male is the one fucking. Getting 2 chars to getting fucked for me at least is pointless.
Actually, Forest of Blue Skin is about being dominated too, just not in the same way this one is. I also do enjoy FOBS, but it does get a bit repetitive in the scene department, from time to time.
I mean, I understand the charm in what you say, having a male char with all the other chars being female and your char always being the one using the D. Ya, I get that, but I'd prefer if you got to choose male or female.

And this right here brings out a problem(Choosing gender, I mean); If all or most of your enemies are women, they need to be Futas for it to be insteresting, at least some of them, because let's be honest, if you choose a female character, you don't want to see a full 90% of scenes purely lesbian content(Or at least I don't want to. I also happen to enjoy futas a lot. Cough.), so they either make a variation in which the male also gets banged from time to time, or they make the female extremely boring

Anyways, talking a bit too much already, here; TLDR: Be thankful the male gets to fuck the Bee.

Reactions: AlexTorch
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes