4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
I think she's smoking hot. Those blue lips... damn. Diamonds.
i find her very masculine
You can see her muscles and she has fat legs for her muscles too, the face seems ordinary and the hairstyle i don't notice attractive
,i prefer a third caracther more femenine and slender like this
1573442037034.png

Da-Action-Bastard

Oct 28, 2019
i find her very masculine
You can see her muscles and she has fat legs for her muscles too, the face seems ordinary and the hairstyle i don't notice attractive
,i prefer a third caracther more femenine and slender like this
View attachment 457300
I don't, I find it incredibly boring, and generally unappealing. It's literally every other basic anime grill.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
I don't, I find it incredibly boring, and generally unappealing. It's literally every other basic anime grill.
still I feel that the game would look good a third character like this, you can play with the muscular blue-haired girl and others who like the most feminine style characters like this we could play with this character, of the said I say of a third character ,they don't have to remove the girl that have blue hair

Da-Action-Bastard

Oct 28, 2019
still I feel that the game would look good a third character like this, you can play with the muscular blue-haired girl and others who like the most feminine style characters like this we could play with this character, of the said I say of a third character ,they don't have to remove the girl that have blue hair
you're free to ask for whatever you want, but I'd rather have focused on content that the creator actually wants to make than a big mess of boring generic bs we have already seen a billion times.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Bruh... I guess everyone to his own taste, but I find the blue-haired girl very appealing and see no reason to change her.

However, I also don't see any reason to not add a third character. If our Doggo friend has the time to animate it, it would be something cool.

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
while i understand where you are coming from making a new character from scratch is not easy let alone program/animate her with each enemy
he is already having a hard time with two

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes