4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I have played this game and if i want go to the diary and press "E" then i am back at the boss Level or if i want see the gallery and press "E" then is it the same i jumped to the boss level too so why cant i see the diary or the gallery?

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
I have played this game and if i want go to the diary and press "E" then i am back at the boss Level or if i want see the gallery and press "E" then is it the same i jumped to the boss level too so why cant i see the diary or the gallery?
Cause they are not programed yet

Smileman

Aug 11, 2019
I'm assuming your asking why almost all the doorways lead to the same room if that is you're question then that's cause the game isn't that far in progress yet.
Which want me say-so is that single there is 1 room with insects and after a boss

klip

Dec 18, 2018
I hope that bartender fox gets more scenes. Him and whispy fucking is the hottest thing ever

Happy Hearts

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2019
Hello everybody ^^ It's that time again, the current build is public once again! The difference with this build from the early release is that we've added text boxes to randomly generate during grapples! Hopefully this adds a bit more flavor to the scenes, but let us know in our Discord how you enjoy the update^^ Much love and hope you all enjoy<3

(Jumped the gun, updated the links proper)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes