4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
0.7.1 huh...? every developers take on progress is relative so for the people who did play this, is it meaty enough to play yet or is it less than the leftovers i give my chihuahua?

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
0.7.1 huh...? every developers take on progress is relative so for the people who did play this, is it meaty enough to play yet or is it less than the leftovers i give my chihuahua?
Think of it as a flipbook of a gallery page, every month a couple of pages get added, by next year you'd have something to flip through and enjoy. if you like this style. check their completed game, it's more of an rpg, but it has much more content than this.

Reactions: Zeroed in

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
Think of it as a flipbook of a gallery page, every month a couple of pages get added, by next year you'd have something to flip through and enjoy. if you like this style. check their completed game, it's more of an rpg, but it has much more content than this.
thanks for the info.

goll111222333

Jan 1, 2019
in a video more scenes of enemies that are not in this version or in a superior one are shown but I am not sure which one it is since it does not show which version of the game it has

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
NEED

MORE

TRAPPY

FOXBOI
"It's ok if you want to fap to it.We're all perverts here, there's no shame to liking futas or traps."
You. You are culture I love your signatures quote. You my friend get the near death hug for that beautiful signature.
tenor.gif

Reactions: Xol

Happy Hearts

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2019
Patreon has been updated with the latest build, which will be released publicly in one week. ^^ This build stars the first abdl foe alongside some new scenes with another sexy character in the Happy Hearts Arcade area.

As always, thank you for your continued support and have fun! <3

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes