4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
bug1:if you have sex as the fox with tanuki, then break off and change to human, then you have an infinite hp during sex with tanuki again(and you have to reset if you get slut title)
bug2: i'm not sure what i did but the "ok" sign changed place from hero lab to the wip garden
edit:is there discord bug category?

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
Hopefully we can get some urethral content, something along the lines of a sex parasite
but I know the devs of this game are good for hypnosis so that'll always be what I look for first
and again, just none of that messy stuff

Reactions: Untamed

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Whispy Temporary Gothic Hero

That temporary isn't gonna mean what I think it means.. He isn't a placeholder, is he?
He's not gonna be replaced, right?

Edit: fuck I love this game

Last edited:

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017

jbloggsey

Mar 4, 2017
God damn.. I hope Doggie is holding back some content for launch. Not to make that sound like a bad thing, but we'll have seen everything by launch if it continues like this.. Not that I'm complaining, I just love surprises, like HHH was! Also love the "Broken" mechanic.. Such a nice little touch, that whole meta-fetish is fucking amazing.. I hope we see more extended game overs and interactions in the future too like the wall scene or nerd club in the first game too, can't fucking wait for the next update.

Snowkitsune

Oct 2, 2017
so yeah tried to download this 8 times and finally got it to work but 7 other times it was just trap websites and that was just with zippyshare. please upload to mega or googledrive

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
To anyone wondering if there's better sites than zippyshare or Letsupload

go to the dropbox link, and at the top right, there's a dropdown for the download option
choose direct download if you don't have a dropbox account

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
in the overworld you can see four buildings one being the gallery the others are stages granted the third one doesn't work yet cause no enemies

it's not available yet

yes it does the first boss and tanuki are the only ones with that content
that is the problem excluding the tanuki one all the others take me to the bug stage(fly, bear, and bug boss)

Reactions: Xol
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes