4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

m1piffles

Mar 1, 2018
the game's been out for a fraction of a development time with content for us to test and people are already bitching like it's a finished product lmao

And what does being kicked out of someone's personal discord have to do with supporting them? If you cared, wouldn't you just keep supporting the product on Patreon?

Some people, man.
Thanks for the excellent content Doggie.

Happy Hearts

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2019
i would love to donate to you
....sure wish you didn't kick me out of your discord with no warning or reasoning
We've only ever banned one person in our Discord for being a minor and we've only ever kicked suspected bots. We've had bots that had similar or recurring names so I apologize if you were accidentally kicked.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Happy Hearts I just noticed that you updated the OP in May. Please let staff/uploaders know or report the post so we can promote the game (to show up on the Latest Updates page) when you do.

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
I like where this game is going, although I was under the impression a 0.6 would have a little more content (ofc, versioning is kind of arbitrary, so it may just be me). Good job on those sex animations.

Just one thing though, do you plan on fine-tuning the attacks? I feel they are kind of unresponsive.

VersatilePit

Jan 21, 2018
Good start, has some fetishes im personally not into but this seems more quality then most demos, if your looking for a way around the patreon limitations then make the game with the H scenes cut out and restored via a patch you can give seperately. Its what many devs did to avoid cutting massive amounts of content in the final product

Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
Really liked the game! I need to ask tho, are there going to be multiple scenes for the normal enemies as well ?(I mean like the assassin boss had multiple attacks that led to different animations). Gonna keep an eye on this one

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
removed some unneeded text overview
fixed mirrors according to template :p

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
Devs, if you're reading this, I really hope you add in plenty of non-messy hypnosis content. I liked that very much in your HHH game

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
OH YES MORE OF THIS GAME. You rarely see more of 1 game these day. I am so glad this guy is still here <3

Last edited:
Reactions: ejmuerte

Curious_Lama

Dec 2, 2017
Completely agree on hypnosis fetish. This what made the game HHH special for me. And pixel art is top notch

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
yeah this is really good quality, however i dont think haveing 2 characters is a good idea it just makes more work i am fine with just foxy.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Patreon has been updated with the newest build. The Tanuki makes an appearance in the starting town since the Haunted Garden stage hasn't been completed yet. As always, the build will be made public for everyone one week from now. Thank you for your continued support.:giggle:
Thanks for the update.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes