4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
the same will happen if you go into the gallery neither of them are complete
btw i found an easter egg turns out you can jump on top of the building and if you go on top of the daycare you will see it on the far left
? I'm not getting that, heh.

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
Whispy Temporary Gothic Hero

That temporary isn't gonna mean what I think it means.. He isn't a placeholder, is he?
He's not gonna be replaced, right?
It's a title. Sam's title can get altered to have the word 'slut' in it, so I assume Whispy's title will also be able to change at some point.

Rengar12

Aug 18, 2016
I think the story was Whispy getting suddenly recruited by the girl, thus why he's a "temp hero".

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
btw i found an easter egg turns out you can jump on top of the building and if you go on top of the daycare you will see it on the far left
I got to the top of the buildings and found nothing. What is it?

Reactions: Xol

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Are you trolling? because no one seems to be able to find this Easter Egg of yours, I couldn't find it either and from you not stating what it is I'm starting to think you're trolling.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Are you trolling? because no one seems to be able to find this Easter Egg of yours, I couldn't find it either and from you not stating what it is I'm starting to think you're trolling.
Found it... barely... looks like there is some kind of draw in the left corner on top of the daycare bulding, the thing is that you may not see it, i can barely see the half of it i think, idk how do you get to see it all because when i drop the build and on top of it again i coulnd't see it.

• Angry
Reactions: godlike123

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
Found it... barely... looks like there is some kind of draw in the left corner on top of the daycare bulding, the thing is that you may not see it, i can barely see the half of it i think, idk how do you get to see it all because when i drop the build and on top of it again i coulnd't see it.
yeah that is it and yes i have the same issue

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Before you jump on top of the daycare building entirely, move the screen by running against the roof of the daycare building after jumping on top of its first platform.
Still nothing. Ya sure you're not just messing with us? :p

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes