4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
well i seem to have the issue of the dialogue being way too high up during the assassin rope scene with wispy
also the dialogue sometimes never appears in sex scenes no matter how long i stay in them

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there a gallery? I'm not really a fan of game over types, but a gallery helps with that since I could just rush through it to go try to unlock more.

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
Is there a gallery? I'm not really a fan of game over types, but a gallery helps with that since I could just rush through it to go try to unlock more.
not yet but it is very easy to find everything since three of the areas only have 1 enemy that has two sex scenes with a character while only one stage the tutorial has three enemies

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
Hello everybody ^^ It's that time again, the current build is public once again! The difference with this build from the early release is that we've added text boxes to randomly generate during grapples! Hopefully this adds a bit more flavor to the scenes, but let us know in our Discord how you enjoy the update^^ Much love and hope you all enjoy<3

(Jumped the gun, updated the links proper)
Ah my love for this game continues to grow. The grapple dialogue that you've come up with so far is so good and the zack and whispy scene was just too good to handle. If I wasn't such a broke fucker I would've put out some money on that patreon.

• Angry
Reactions: godlike123

darklink5222

Jul 16, 2017
I really like the dialogue, my only request with it would be it to either cycle through a bit faster, or the ability to do it ourselves or something. Because sometimes it takes forever for one to pop up, or you only get the same one over and over. Still not sure if I've seen 'em all or not.

I'm liking where this game is going, even if I'm just throwing Sam to the wolves to become a fucktoy.

Also can you please update the changelog in the OP? Makes it a touch hard to know what's changed with each version at a glance.

EDIT: Oh, I'd also like to mention it's kind of hard to read the dialogue with Zahra.

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The reason we don't use dogs is because they would be against Patreon's TOS and one complaint could get us banned from there... however, robotic critters further down the line are a possibility for future stages.

I have no idea why your anti-virus is flagging the game, false positive maybe?
Bestiality is allowed on patreon as long as it's 2d art, not 3D. 3D art is too realistic, but 2D art is okay. Send Patreon an email and ask them, they should tell you the same. If you don't believe me, send me a PM, and I'll share a conversation I had with Patreon, they said it was okay to share the info with other content creators.

I just tried this game. So getting the sexual fetish you want is a penalty and game over? That makes no sense.

1. How do you succeed in the game while getting the sexual fetishes you want?

2. How do you make the game fullscreen?

- (full screen) (resolution) (window) For full screen PRESS F KEY

3. How do you talk to NPCs?

4. How do you continue the main story line?

5. How do you make the font size bigger?

I must be missing something here. I'm clueless when it comes to this kind of game, yet a lot of people like me might be trying this game. Maybe making the game more idiot proof is a good idea. You could even explain in the beginning what kind of sexual content the player should expect.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Shura Matoi

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
I edited my original post, would you mind answering those questions too? Thanks btw!
3.simply walking up to them prompts the npc's dialogue bubble though the only npc able to be talked to at the moment from memory is zack.

4.the main story line can't be continued any further at the moment because the game is still being developed and isn't super far yet into it as far as I'm aware of since it's latest update was this current one.

5.that most likely isn't a feature yet. I say yet because who know maybe Happy Hearts may add that in maybe they won't.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes