4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
I hope so, i mean, i don't need deep story, but at least a little bit
I dunno if you played their last game, Happy Heart Hell, but it had a story of sorts. That story was essentially MIND CONTROL FETISH SCHOOL FOR ULTRA-PERVERSION but it was there. If that's anything to go by, once the assets are fleshed out, the team will probably start working on assembling them into a narrative that makes sense for the pieces present, maybe base the on the final boss decided on with the help of the patrons. It would be a bit weird if they did a plot similar to their first one, and then the patrons really wanted a final boss that didn't fit it at all after all.

Reactions: grasshopper

K1llERMODS

May 14, 2019
I can’t wait for the new update. It’s been awhile since the last update. Is it close to being done?

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
Sorry, canceled because of corona :)
I don't think you really know how all of this works... What is happening is that we need to stay at home but that doesn't mean that suddenly we have a global holiday, you still need to work, attend school, etc albeit online. Seeing that almost everything in the game industry can be made online and in a lot of cases already is...yeah. (I'm a 3d artist student btw)

If they want to delay the next upload it's fine, but it will not be because covid-19 makes it impossible but because they want to take a break to be with their family or they need more time or something like that. Unless Doggie bones or the artist is infected, if so then just ignore everything that i said xD

Last edited:

KasyLake666

Mar 20, 2019
I'm someone who hates anything to do with zombies with very little exceptions, Is This A Zombie legitimately gives me hope of the genre of zombies. That and Boyfriend of the Dead which is a webtoon.

Also I follow Doggybones on patreon...struggle is real. I keep checking every hour tbh.

I even have the Final Fantasy 7 remake on pre-order and I'd rather have the Happy Heart Panic update.

Last edited:

K1llERMODS

May 14, 2019
Probably no updates this month too?
Fax. Thought there was gonna be an update every month but I guess that wasn't the case :(. Then when I ask about the progress I get the stand answer "It comes out when it comes out". Like, that doesn't answer my fuckin question :mad::rolleyes:

kingra

Jul 20, 2017
Fax. Thought there was gonna be an update every month but I guess that wasn't the case :(. Then when I ask about the progress I get the stand answer "It comes out when it comes out". Like, that doesn't answer my fuckin question :mad::rolleyes:
To actually answer your question, There's more being worked on for this update than there were for previous updates.
They have an entire revamp of the tutorial stage (So it actually looks good), The addition of 5 new enemies instead of the reguler 1 or 2 of previous updates among several other things. So yeah it'll be a big update.

Last edited:

K1llERMODS

May 14, 2019
To actually answer your question, There's more being worked on for this update than there were for previous updates.
We have an entire revamp of the tutorial stage (So it actually looks good), The addition of 5 new enemies instead of the reguler 1 or 2 of previous updates among several other things. So yeah it'll be a big update.
Ty for an actual update ❤

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes