4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
a side scrolling bimbofication game with fighting? sign me up hope this doesn't go mia!

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I came here for the game tags.

But ended up getting sissy, futa and anthro gameplay experience.

Holy damn dev god damn job brother/sister ;*0

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
Nobody has commented about the update to the patreon page in detail

Last edited:

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019

1596899654943.png

(Some are Wips in progress! Join the discord if you want to watch me stream/share them getting finished!)

Howdy everyone, sorry for the wait (Buppy been posting everything to the Discord server)! I wanted to do a progress update to showcase Trinity's new redesign alongside the many new scenes I've been working on. ( Even a new trap that teases Trinity!) So far, the plan is to focus on getting Trinity's trap released first in a build for everyone to enjoy, patch in the two guest characters as I finish them shortly after, and then work on the failed experiment. I've also been streaming as I work on the game in the Discord group for those that want to watch and/or have a fun time! Anyways, thank you and buppy will keep it up!

1596899672275.png (Sam's new Idle Animation)

1596899689934.png

(New Mission briefing screens + More personalized huds)

Last edited:

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020

View attachment 764569

(Some are Wips in progress! Join the discord if you want to watch me stream/share them getting finished!)

Howdy everyone, sorry for the wait (Buppy been posting everything to the Discord server)! I wanted to do a progress update to showcase Trinity's new redesign alongside the many new scenes I've been working on. ( Even a new trap that teases Trinity!) So far, the plan is to focus on getting Trinity's trap released first in a build for everyone to enjoy, patch in the two guest characters as I finish them shortly after, and then work on the failed experiment. I've also been streaming as I work on the game in the Discord group for those that want to watch and/or have a fun time! Anyways, thank you and buppy will keep it up!

View attachment 764571 (Sam's new Idle Animation)

View attachment 764572

(New Mission briefing screens + More personalized huds)

That really looks promising, wow. How far is the game close to completion? (if you don't mind me asking)

Tdawg#1

Aug 18, 2020
hey guys i need some help with the download i cant get the game running on my system, something about not being able to use it? ive tried using mega and my base system but i cant figure it out. if it helps i have a windows laptop

May 10, 2020
hey guys i need some help with the download i cant get the game running on my system, something about not being able to use it? ive tried using mega and my base system but i cant figure it out. if it helps i have a windows laptop
You need an RPG file to run the game.

• Angry
Reactions: 156_163_146_167
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes