4.20 star(s) 37 Votes
May 10, 2020
Yey Happy Heart Panic build 12. Coming soon, Summer 2025... and counting

[05:28]
stay hype for new relase dates
:zack_cheer:

A comic answer to the question when will the game be released? P.S. The date of the game is postponed by a month when someone in Discord asks when the game will be released?

• Haha
Reactions: ElDiablo_Rojo

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
3 days would'nt be hard to wait or pledge to Baby Bones to download it now!

this for once its a game i will wait to try out

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
sheesh... here guys who don't want to wait (like me):
well, you sent me a download that takes me to a service that gives me 1.3 kb/s download speed, then fails, then gives me a 24 hour timer to try again. so might as well wait another day.

Reactions: blckguard

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
well, you sent me a download that takes me to a service that gives me 1.3 kb/s download speed, then fails, then gives me a 24 hour timer to try again. so might as well wait another day.
Here you go guys.

I downloaded everything.

Not sure about viruses though. AVAST verified and Malwarebytes (ver. 4.0.4) verified (So... No viruses?)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zackster

Oct 30, 2017
I think the new stuff is the Cow, who is in the Preschool place, the TV monitors, which brainwash the player, and a new Boss found in the updated bar.

Themesticles

Dec 17, 2018
The "cow" scene is in the daycare level. It's in the 2nd area. Going one floor down, you will see a door that you can go through by pressing E. You will find an enemy who will grab you using her phone. If you get caught when playing as Sam, that's where you see the "cow" scene. Voila

adzull

May 9, 2017
The "cow" scene is in the daycare level. It's in the 2nd area. Going one floor down, you will see a door that you can go through by pressing E. You will find an enemy who will grab you using her phone. If you get caught when playing as Sam, that's where you see the "cow" scene. Voila
thx for the help man

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes