4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

MSG Senki

Jun 25, 2018
Nothing yet?
D-Bone and Buppo take like, 3ish ought months for chunkier updates- and given an earlier post states they did a u-turn to start programming Dick E. Cheese's Fuck Nights at Jessie's to take a break and do some stuff in another area for a birthday present thing or whatever, we're probably not going to be seeing anything for awhilllleeee. Hopefully though, it'll be worth the wait.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

Fostern01

Oct 22, 2017
If I remember correctly, Entropy is from an old version of Happy Heart Hell that was vastly different from the version we got. Like, Sam was the main character instead of Whispy

Reactions: ikho and Corootai

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Shocking news!

The update will probable happen before christmas!

Or not.

The coolest thing ist this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's the first time I see the approximate date of an update. Wow!
Oh my, all these builds and scenes will be on next month? Thats awesome!

JackStorm79

Dec 16, 2018
Just checked the game and played for a bit but I cant tell if anything carries over. Does the corruption that happens to you retain and you slowly get corrupted or is it just a simple game of scenes and combat? like if whispy loses to the skunk enough does he actually keep the low IQ or is it just restore game everything back to normal?

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

Veratiel

Sep 9, 2020
Just checked the game and played for a bit but I cant tell if anything carries over. Does the corruption that happens to you retain and you slowly get corrupted or is it just a simple game of scenes and combat? like if whispy loses to the skunk enough does he actually keep the low IQ or is it just restore game everything back to normal?
With some enemies if you don't struggle out fast enough you'll end up in a game over even if you still have health, but if you struggle out in time it's just as if you escaped a normal grab, you only lost health.

Reactions: Fantasydude4000
Dec 24, 2020
No. Game Overs don't carry over any kind of status or effect.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes