4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
Damn thats sad! Thanks for the detailed explanation, I really appreciate it! I hope the develpers release this game during new years holidays.. We're all waiting for this..

BTW, have u played any other game like this with female MC? I really like the Sam character in this game.
Really depends on taste to be honest. Most like this would be something like Lillian's Adventure, an elf battling through monster girls. For RPGs, just about all the works of Tsukinomizu Project use recycles of their same character images in new costumes/locations/stories. Still, it's all fresh and good stuff. Lastly, currently in construction is Doki-Doki Tri-line, a puzzle battler with femdom elements to the sex AND a Sam cameo + sex scene.

raptor77777

Jun 28, 2018
Really depends on taste to be honest. Most like this would be something like Lillian's Adventure, an elf battling through monster girls. For RPGs, just about all the works of Tsukinomizu Project use recycles of their same character images in new costumes/locations/stories. Still, it's all fresh and good stuff. Lastly, currently in construction is Doki-Doki Tri-line, a puzzle battler with femdom elements to the sex AND a Sam cameo + sex scene.
NICEEEE ! I just saw that cameo on google! Gotta try this one as well then xD Thanks for all the suggestions.

LynnBot

Mar 18, 2021
Damn they weren't kidding, that time do be an estimate. Hopeful that it'll still release before the year ends.

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
i seriously doubt it, as i said, we probably won't get it before next year.
Possible. Still, never take "monthly updates" as gospel unless you have a year of background to prove it. Tales of Androgyny might keep that pace, but free is free and enjoy what we get. Sorry if this reads snappishly, text doesn't carry tone well, just trying to be chill about this.

Reactions: Shura Matoi

rossanna

Jan 3, 2018
Sad, I really like their games. wish I got a Christmas present form here. Didn't really get any updates from any of the other games I'm watching :/

Keep up the good work though ty for the posts

bigmeme221

Nov 1, 2019
Estimating an early January release or maybe later. it a hard to make promises to a specific release date due to unexpected things that can affect development, it's just something you have to anticipate with games made by one person. And it's not their fault, sometimes things just happen and the build has to be delayed.

Veratiel

Sep 9, 2020
They did an amazing job so far, they deserve to take their time if they want and not have so many people go after them demanding a new update.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes