4.20 star(s) 37 Votes
Dec 24, 2020
If we pray hard enough, we may get it by end of year. Unfortunately we're all filthy degenerates, so its unlikely santa will answer our prayers.
Lewd Santa is even worse. Always taking unplanned naps after delivering presents from their sack down chutes.

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
They did an amazing job so far, they deserve to take their time if they want and not have so many people go after them demanding a new update.
Try Lillian's Quest. Elf platforms through pervy monster girls. Pretty good, full translation and game available on site.

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
Well it might come out next year which is soon, any of you fella has any resolutions lol, since we celebrated christmas in this comment section too.

Only resolution i have is keep going foward and have fun lol, gonna get wasted this new year eve otherwise its not a real new year haha

BoredLord

Apr 29, 2019
New years Resolutions:
1. Either jack off less or more.
2. Don't die.
After all, sometimes is that not all we can strive for?

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
New years Resolutions:
1. Either jack off less or more.
2. Don't die.
After all, sometimes is that not all we can strive for?
My resolution is
1. to get fucked over by bitches and
2. give myself stitches
p.s I'm kidding for anyone that thinks I'm being serious cause I ended up laughing hard when I thought of this. . .

god my sense of humor is twisted
Disappointed In Myself GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Feb 24, 2019
New years resolutions. Find a new fetish. A lot of the ones I have have...well violent or down right rapey aspects attached to them by majority of artists that draw/write/animate them.

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
I think the release is this month, and the patch in Feb, but I could eb wrong. Their discord is convoluted
Well.

If the release won't be in the beginning of the month...

I am still going to be sad. Cause I assumed that *ETA christmas/new year* means that it was going to be done by the end of december or at the beginning of juanarary

P.S.
Thanks for the info!

Reactions: zozo971

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Originally the plan was to release build 1 before christmas lol.... & builds 2 + 3 early january, but you never know in life theres alot of things that happen out of control.

so expect it sometime this month hopefully.

Reactions: zozo971
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes