4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Anime IRL

Nov 23, 2020
Pretty much all that's left is to finish animating the scenes and program it all in. We're looking for the first build being out sometime this week.
Do you have a list of whats required for adding new areas to a game? And percentages of how long each part takes? I remember stardew valley guy said he was a terrible programmer, and thats what took the longest. And I've always wondered if thats a one-off situation for him, or if its a consistent annoyance for those trying to bring content to the unwashed masses.

I'm also curious what pain-points devs tend to have. When I'm not jerking it to gay furry beast sissy hypno, my mind tends to wander to inefficiencies and how to solve them. It would be interesting to hear what bothers you. And that might get my brain juices flowing, marinating, and bubbling in a productive way.

May 25, 2017
while all this good news is nice, we can't be for sure
it could never come out for all we know
With how some Patreon devs are, this is a pretty fair statement even though he announced the actual release. "Oh no my dog died and my pc broke down. The update will be delayed for another year."

Zacchady

Aug 11, 2018
I'm gonna take a guess and it's gonna be next week. Calling it now, but also, I'd wait for the whole patch to be uploaded not in parts. However, that's just me.

Anime IRL

Nov 23, 2020
Fools, all of you. The only correct way to do things is to:
  1. Jerk it to the previous release now
  2. Jerk it to the new build when it comes out
  3. Jerk it to the build patch when that happens
  4. Jerk it to some really old build just for fun
Remember to follow your ABC's: Always. Be. Cumming. The more you cum, the more powerful you become.

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Fools, all of you. The only correct way to do things is to:
  1. Jerk it to the previous release now
  2. Jerk it to the new build when it comes out
  3. Jerk it to the build patch when that happens
  4. Jerk it to some really old build just for fun
Remember to follow your ABC's: Always. Be. Cumming. The more you cum, the more powerful you become.
or just get more things to coom to

Reactions: Fantasydude4000
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes