4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Here's the walkthrough for the new level.
silly question

When you're in the jail with those 2 kinky characters and you decide to rest ¿When you get the 2 cycle then you hit the 3rd and last scene cycle are you forced no matter what to close the game and then reopen it?
Just curious to know since i got inside with whispy and besides the clear sign in the last animation when you press ´´R´´ it will just prompt a cum animation then it resumes to keep going with the dialog.

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
silly question

When you're in the jail with those 2 kinky characters and you decide to rest ¿When you get the 2 cycle then you hit the 3rd and last scene cycle are you forced no matter what to close the game and then reopen it?
Just curious to know since i got inside with whispy and besides the clear sign in the last animation when you press ´´R´´ it will just prompt a cum animation then it resumes to keep going with the dialog.
yeah your forced to close the game and then reopen it. I thought it was a nice touch like out of all the game overs this was like a lust end game over that you couldn't just simply force restart. Doggie made that with devious intent like "Oh what's that you wanted to restart from that game over? Well too bad you'll just end up getting sam cumflated every time you press the r key. Are you sure that's what you want?"
Me being the person I am practically responds to that with
"Y E S"
PAPERLITTLEGIRL.COM

Last edited:

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Okay, no, I will fight about this. The snout on Whispy looks stupid as fuck, and Sam looks like she was made in an RPGmaker character editor. You can NOT tell me that art is even passable, much less "amazing".
I thought they look super cute in it but that's how I felt on the dialogue. I don't mind that the dialogue appearance looks slightly different to the normal appearance I find it adds a style element to it. Especially the sparkles around Sam made me laugh so cute and fun.

Nov 24, 2017
I think it is worth noting that Doggie Bones himself says on his Patreon that you should consider stopping your pledge and simply re-pledge whenever new content is out that you want to see.

While I do agree that once you open yourself up to contributions you become a business in essence and no longer just a hobbyist game developer, I do think it is important note to blow things out of proportion either from the consumer side (our side, the people who fund the dev on Patreon)

Especially when there are other devs with games on F95 that get even more money than Doggie Bones pulls in and continues to not only miss every single update target but just fails to deliver new content. There is a game on this forum that has been in development for over 4 years now and pulls in 13K USD per month on Patreon and what does that give you after 4 years of development and 13K per month? 1 test level, about 6 enemies and a grand total of about 8 h-animations..... 4 years, 13K per month.......

This update in its current shape already has more content than the game I mentioned above and this game as a whole has been in development for 3 years and has the content and levels to show for it.

As long as the dev continues to provide new, proper, content at reasonable intervals then I don't see the need to complain especially when this dev has continued to deliver over these 3 years and I expect the teased content will be available in the coming months.

There is a fine line between being a responsible gamer/consumer and giving valid criticism or complaints --- and being a self entitled whiner complaining about non-issues.

I think a good example of this and I am guilty for this too is in Star Wars. I complained a lot about the prequels when they came out and well all these years later we got the Rey trilogy and I realised just how good we had it when George Lucas was at the helm of Star Wars and my complaints were not actually valid good complaints I was just being a self-entitled fangirl idiot.

The line can be very hard to see sometimes but when a game like Happy Heart Panic has continued to get consistent updates over these past 3 years I do feel any complaints about promised or teased content being a few months late is crossing said line.

That is my opinion on it in any case.

That reminds me of this game. The author of that game, Eluku, created one of my favorite H-games of all time (Fairy Fighting), and his next game, Wolf's Dungeon, was looking really promising. Mind you that I started following it back in 2016... and there's barely an hour of content (with most of it locked behind insane grinding).

tarior

Jul 21, 2017
That reminds me of this game. The author of that game, Eluku, created one of my favorite H-games of all time (Fairy Fighting), and his next game, Wolf's Dungeon, was looking really promising. Mind you that I started following it back in 2016... and there's barely an hour of content (with most of it locked behind insane grinding).
Yeah, I love those games but my problem that it's too hard for me, like In Wolf's dungeon I can't beat even 1st boss, same in Fairy fighting, but scenes amazing

Reactions: Shura Matoi

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Yeah it is really strange (and we have to watch out now as we are going away from the thread topic) Fairy Fighting was fully free and did not have any support on any Japanese equivalents to Patreon. Then Eluku started on Wolf's Dungeon and that was his first project where he put up stuff like Patreon and the progress has been extremely slow and lacking in content.

This is why I stick to my opinion about Happy Heart Panic as Doggie Bones has continued to consistently bring out fresh content and HHP is so much better than his previous work Happy Heart Hell which was much more simplistic and had much less content and no actual gameplay to speak of.

So while sure this update doesn't deliver all the teased content (was it ever actually promised or did he simply tease what was coming?) it still delivers a lot and I still think the rest of the teased content won't be that long off and in the next 3 months we will have it hopefully.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

tarior

Jul 21, 2017
Yeah it is really strange (and we have to watch out now as we are going away from the thread topic) Fairy Fighting was fully free and did not have any support on any Japanese equivalents to Patreon. Then Eluku started on Wolf's Dungeon and that was his first project where he put up stuff like Patreon and the progress has been extremely slow and lacking in content.

This is why I stick to my opinion about Happy Heart Panic as Doggie Bones has continued to consistently bring out fresh content and HHP is so much better than his previous work Happy Heart Hell which was much more simplistic and had much less content and no actual gameplay to speak of.

So while sure this update doesn't deliver all the teased content (was it ever actually promised or did he simply tease what was coming?) it still delivers a lot and I still think the rest of the teased content won't be that long off and in the next 3 months we will have it hopefully.
Well he made great work, remember first versions of HHP

Thatguy1109

Aug 2, 2017
So do you always have to hit R when you lose to an enemy? it feels like the scene should have an end, but they just seem to loop with no prompt to continue. Also what's with all the ammo cause I only seem to have fists.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes