4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
Can I not leave certain levels until completion? Cause I was able to just exit one, back to the hub world.

kail155

Nov 30, 2017
I really like this game, the characters are very successful, they are totally original.
The only thing I did not like about this update, are the "standing sprites" of the characters when they speak in the visual novel style. I think it totally breaks the previous style of the game.

insect297

Apr 19, 2018
I really like this game, the characters are very successful, they are totally original.
The only thing I did not like about this update, are the "standing sprites" of the characters when they speak in the visual novel style. I think it totally breaks the previous style of the game.
ya, but it's also in-line with the dev's previous game.

Wolfguard21st

Nov 14, 2018
Just went to the comments to see the changelog and found a debate.
my only complaint is paying for the developers only for them to just abandon them due to reasons. Like LoK.
And games like Pony Tale Adventures where the developers put their heart and soul in making it is where I fully support only for it to be C&D.
I don't mind them taking their time but within reason. me and my boys are even experimenting on a renpy/card game and its very difficult with just 4 people in our free time. No pictures or art, just words and statistics.

Sep 1, 2019
Winning arcade second time does nothing, if anybody wonders :HideThePain:
It would be cool if it gave a scene or something if you make it go over the point goal by a certain amount. Like the machine traps you or something. Maybe you win the little plushies and they show up in the bar area as a little cosmetic thing.

Reactions: Bellegar

Captain Rex

F95th Legion (CT-7567)
Donor
Oct 18, 2018
[BUILD 15 CHANGELOG] via Patreon

Howdy everyone, I apologize for the wait, I'll avoid giving out ETAs too early in the future. Build 15 is completed and showcases stage three, (Jessie's Playhouse) which will feature a FNAF themed experience! Next up to be worked on is Milo and the Overgrowth, which will be a lot of fun! The two new foes, (Entropy + Cadence) are located inside a breakable door inside Jessie's Playhouse. Hope you all enjoy the work Buppy put into such!<3 Anyways, have fun and Buppy will keep trying his best!<3

Added Entropy
Added Cadence
Added Jessie's Playhouse
Swapped around BG music
Horny space jail
ETC.

MSG Senki

Jun 25, 2018
Personally, I think it was pretty darn good- even if I was expecting more, but not *much* more. I can't say I like all the scenes, but how he plays around with the basic systems of the game was pretty neat. Capture situation, escape minigame, progressing failure scenes, and a 'Simp Meter' situation along with a new and neat area is overall pretty good.

I will say I wish you had more scenes with the characters *individually*, since I like Coomershy more than Shorty Dreary to be honest, though the scenes were nice nonetheless even if they weren't to my personally taste. And hopefully Dogbone and S/O'll have a bit faster updates with the half finished stuff maybe, if not? Oh well.

Oh yeah and my only other complaint is there's a number of scenes without dialogue and I'm crazy for convo-puffs so lol was pretty sad, but, looking forward to how the Dogbone team play with what they've got honestly and will be eagerly awaiting to see what they develop.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Happy Hearts i keep loving the buppy and the Whispy and the Fox because the characters itself look good <3 i even like the fact this game may got a kick off from HHH which still a classic for being in RPG Wolf engine built also the fact that Sam was introduced to this game and not to another independent one like HHH makes me curious to know more about the lore of the character

keep it up Buppy dog <3

Reactions: Curious_Lama

2fs

Sep 20, 2019
So uhh...how do you access the content? Im in the playhouse and there's one door with "Staff" above and then a walled off area and a bathroom. I managed to get into the area once, died and now I cant find it again.

scaddleblob

Aug 22, 2020
May I ask as to why it doesn't have any of the new characters inside the new stage?
So where exactly is the new content since the new stage is just empty?
So uhh...how do you access the content? Im in the playhouse and there's one door with "Staff" above and then a walled off area and a bathroom. I managed to get into the area once, died and now I cant find it again.
You have to destroy the Staff door to get to the new scenes

• Wow
Reactions: Gabaw
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes