4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

tarior

Jul 21, 2017
Counter point: I never said that he was demanding money nor did I say that there might be a reason he didn't provide the full update. What I'm saying is that if people are funding your project and you tell them what's coming out in the next update, it should be expected that those people have complaints when only a fraction of the advertised content comes out. And no one even try to say that "oH yOu'Re GeTtInG tHe CoNteNt FoR FrEe So StFu" because a fair amount of users on here actually do support the dev team.

As a computer science major, I know that working on a video game without a full team is complete hell. There's so many moving parts when developing something like this that it's amazing they even got this far either by themselves or with the small team they have. My only criticism of and suggestion to take away from this situation is either deliver on the content promised or be honest with your work.

1. Read above
2. You COMPLETELY misinterpreted his post. He was saying that your constant spamming may make people think another update was released.
Wait, he promised 2 characters and a new location, he did, so what's wrong? About the updates, did it come out? Yes. So I don't see any problem with that.
"They support the developer" with the words "Updates take too long to come out" great support.

KasyLake666

Mar 20, 2019
Don't get me wrong, it's fair to be critical about an update of a game. Especially if you dislike the amount of time it took to update or the update didn't hit home for you. But many of the comments directed at the dev is misguided by the fact that people complaining in the past day have pirated the update on the forum that the dev posts the game publicly.

It's different than saying this game sucks and I pirated it and this game sucks and I pirated the update on the forum the dev posts the game publicly before posting the update publicly. I'm not even advocating paying the dev or that people who have paid can't say the update wasn't satisfying, however expecting a singular person who is the artist and coder to update faster is like asking an ant to move a mountain.

Would I have rather had a better update with more content? Yes. But did we get a big update? No. Was I disappointed that they had overhauled set plans? Yes. But at the same time, I'm not faulting them because working on something you don't want to work on will dampen quality. It's my belief that the person who posted the leaked update disrespected the dev, mainly because the game has a 1 dollar paywall and they were going to post it in a few days. That context is what matters.

KasyLake666

Mar 20, 2019
In the new level, which was that FNAF looking building you'll need to bust open a boarded-up door with an attack. Then you go in there's a scripted scene, which you probably spam E to skip but unsure. Get bathroom fucked. Then you play a mini-game that's like Plinko and try to get 4,000 points. It's quite easy if you play it "press E" and then again "press multiple E" to release balls. The best way I've done it is, press E 3-5 times as soon as you play and try to get a ball in the green outlined whole then you press E to purple outline holes which are the windows of the ranch in the mini-game.

There are scenes if you rest instead of playing, but you can revisit once gaining the key by getting 4,000 points. When you get out of the room you'll see a futa pony jerking against a wall. You can sit next to them and reveal a scene involving unshaven/smelly butthole. You'll get a scene afterward if you're brave enough to see.

insect297

Apr 19, 2018
There are scenes if you rest instead of playing, but you can revisit once gaining the key by getting 4,000 points. When you get out of the room you'll see a futa pony jerking against a wall. You can sit next to them and reveal a scene involving unshaven/smelly butthole. You'll get a scene afterward if you're brave enough to see.
"brave enough to see", my ass. You know 100% of the people here are degenerates who immediately went to see it lol

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes