4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
From what I understand the new scenes are inside the part behind the blocked door (you need to hit it) inside Jessies playground right?

I got 2 from when you get grabbed behind a door when you get close to a present (one for each character). Another 2 when you sleep in the room with the arcade game that gives you the key (again, one for each character but it has some slight differences the more you sleep). And finally I got 4 from when you get close to Fluttershy Entropy (one losing hp and one defeat scene for each character for a total of four).

Are there any new scenes that I missed?? Maybe something with the arcade machine and the plushies??

xy90k

Jan 1, 2020
From what I understand the new scenes are inside the part behind the blocked door (you need to hit it) inside Jessies playground right?

I got 2 from when you get grabbed behind a door when you get close to a present (one for each character). Another 2 when you sleep in the room with the arcade game that gives you the key (again, one for each character but it has some slight differences the more you sleep). And finally I got 4 from when you get close to Fluttershy Entropy (one losing hp and one defeat scene for each character for a total of four).

Are there any new scenes that I missed?? Maybe something with the arcade machine and the plushies??
Pretty sure that's all of them.

allenjohn

Apr 12, 2018
Whomever came up with the idea for a meter that fills up as you subject yourself to temptation, like with the screens in the first stage and Entropy jerking off in this update, is a man of culture. The idea of your character being overwhelmed by what they're seeing/smelling or being mind-controlled due to something that you subjected them to is much more enjoyable than simply walking into an enemy to trigger an animation. I hope they do more of that shit in the future, because it's some of the best content on offer in this game.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
Whomever came up with the idea for a meter that fills up as you subject yourself to temptation, like with the screens in the first stage and Entropy jerking off in this update, is a man of culture. The idea of your character being overwhelmed by what they're seeing/smelling or being mind-controlled due to something that you subjected them to is much more enjoyable than simply walking into an enemy to trigger an animation. I hope they do more of that shit in the future, because it's some of the best content on offer in this game.
I personally liked that to enter Jesseys Playground proper you needed to get kidnapped and have a sex scene. Something really original compared to every other level in the game in which the MCs just appear inside and go around like they own everything haha

It gives the game more of an "adventure" feeling instead of the "beta tester" feeling that has right now (With all the leveles put one to the side of the other like some kind of gallery). It would be even better if they reworked a bit the outside world to make it more interesting getting into each place (The gardens, the bar, etc).

Going even more crazy they could even put NPCs on the streets and add side events or secret scenes xD. The bar could be the hub and the MCs could unlock more places each time they finish a level. They could even use the NPCs already inside and give everything more lore.

Last edited:

techromancer

Jul 16, 2019
ewwwww stinky butthole lol this update sucks imo but not for lack of trying. best part is the latex outfits the mcs end up in.

Anime IRL

Nov 23, 2020
whats actaly new as of now? i dont know where to look for the new stuff xD
In the main area, enter Jessies Playground, which is to the right of your starting position. In here, theres a boarded-up door that looks like its in the background. Attack it a bunch of times, and it will open. New content is inside. Theres much more content after you get captured, so let that play out.

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021

i found only 2 scenes out of 4 possible ... i can't press the resistance and just the health bar goes down and i get 1 scene, how to get another one for each?

tarior

Jul 21, 2017
i found only 2 scenes out of 4 possible ... i can't press the resistance and just the health bar goes down and i get 1 scene, how to get another one for each?
When you get into room you can press E on bed to activate new scene

Curious_Lama

Dec 2, 2017
I kind of like the idea of getting captured by enemies and having to escape, even though it's really easy to get the key just by spamming balls. It's a bit of a shame that your character sprite doesn't change to match the outfit you're wearing in the end of day animation though. I kinda doubt they'd just dress you up like that for the sex and then give you back your clothes afterwards...

I hope they'll add character transformations like in Happy Heart Hell at some point, the one in the library where Whispy got turned into a bimbo slut for the otakus roaming the area was one of the best parts in that game for me.
YESS! The Idea of transformation is really cool. I was very surprised those type of transformation exists in the pixel art game.
One of my favorite things about HHP, and this update in particular is how foes slowly corrupting the character in three separate sex scenes, and you can escape it if you want. And game over scenes with continuation really nice too) but in first game there was more of it(scenes in the bathroom, for example) it was neat. I understand this takes ALOT more work and time, but in the end it's one of those things, this little details, that makes Doggie_bones games special and it really stand out from myriads of similar games.

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

The REALred.

Jun 15, 2019
Srly dude? You got it free and you gonna cry about "Weeee 3 month"
A lot of people are paying right now for the Patreon, and the update that we got was pretty disappointing. I just hope this doesn't turn into another Yandere Dev type of thing.

insect297

Apr 19, 2018
I assume this is why the dev put the minimum bar at $1 per month.
It is what it is, guys. Just find more games to play while waiting.
Or better yet, forget about this game, and be pleasantly surprised when it updates.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes