4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

tarior

Jul 21, 2017
and if he payed for it? Bad performance is bad performance. I donate to games personally but not ones which go months without updates.
Well good luck to you make update every month while your life is not only making games

tarior

Jul 21, 2017
A lot of people are paying right now for the Patreon, and the update that we got was pretty disappointing. I just hope this doesn't turn into another Yandere Dev type of thing.
Remind me how much costs Patreon sub on DiggieBones? Oh right 1$. And you want to say that you don't have 1$ in whole month?

Reactions: 10minutex

tarior

Jul 21, 2017
and if he payed for it? Bad performance is bad performance. I donate to games personally but not ones which go months without updates.
if he payed then wth he is doing here? Why he didn't tell this to autor? Let me guess the conversation behind your back?

tarior

Jul 21, 2017
All I see is the banal whining from those who do not even want to support the author, well, yes because creating games taaaak easy, and complain about updates once a month (especially given that the author may have more important things and have a personal life and especially when the author is actively communicating with its players and shows that he did something) is much harder.

moohoo

May 13, 2018
if he payed then wth he is doing here? Why he didn't tell this to autor? Let me guess the conversation behind your back?
to discuss the game? This forum doubles as discussion for the games being pirated. Its why devs for games also post on these forums.

All I see is the banal whining from those who do not even want to support the author, well, yes because creating games taaaak easy, and complain about updates once a month (especially given that the author may have more important things and have a personal life and especially when the author is actively communicating with its players and shows that he did something) is much harder.
Its not easy to make games but by putting your game out to the public you open yourself up to criticism, both justified and not. Furthermore, to then take payment begs further scrutiny. People accept game development will be rocky but once you reach one quarter of a year with nothing while still taking payments, then people are fully justified in being just a bit rankled.

tarior

Jul 21, 2017
can you post your shill-defending stuff once instead of like six times for each guy you're biting back at? Makes people think the game might actually have an update.
View attachment 1593445
Hmmm on yes there won't be an update....ooh wait, what about Milo, the bear update, the recent update that came out yesterday, the Halloween update, well yes there are no updates. The author is definitely a blackmailer.

tarior

Jul 21, 2017
to discuss the game? This forum doubles as discussion for the games being pirated. Its why devs for games also post on these forums.
There's an official discord channel where he could discuss it, no? Well yes, it's better to discuss it under the post where the game is pirated

• Angry
Reactions: byran47 and Fabaz
May 25, 2017
Remind me how much costs Patreon sub on DiggieBones? Oh right 1$. And you want to say that you don't have 1$ in whole month?

This is what immediately came to mind. That is such a terrible argument. If people are giving money for something that is advertised, doesn't matter how much, then not only are they're going to expect all of the content promised in that update, but the creator has a responsibility to follow through with their promises to backers.

Hmmm on yes there won't be an update....ooh wait, what about Milo, the bear update, the recent update that came out yesterday, the Halloween update, well yes there are no updates. The author is definitely a blackmailer.
1 and 2. Neither of those updates are out, so that's two bad examples
3. That's the update everyone is complaining about that didn't have much in it
4. That update was 4 months ago
No one has made that argument that the dev is a 'blackmailer'. Plus I really don't think you know what blackmailing means...

There's an official discord channel where he could discuss it, no? Well yes, it's better to discuss it under the post where the game is pirated
Nuh uh, you don't get to deflect when YOU are the one schizo-posting about how the dev can do no wrong and the low content update is CLEARLY our fault.

tarior

Jul 21, 2017
discords tend to be hugboxes that do not take kindly to criticism. F95 acts as a sort of neutral ground. It's plain to see this is not to your taste so perhaps you should stick to the discord.
Wait, but this does not negate the fact that he can express his opinion in the discord server or the same banal to contact the author and ask why it takes so long to update, but then again, better to pirate and complain that you got the game for free. By the way, about the opinions, I expressed mine, and you do not like it, but you sent me to discord, we conclude that you too can not accept another's opinion

Last edited:

tarior

Jul 21, 2017

This is what immediately came to mind. That is such a terrible argument. If people are giving money for something that is advertised, doesn't matter how much, then not only are they're going to expect all of the content promised in that update, but the creator has a responsibility to follow through with their promises to backers.

1. That update isn't out, so that's one bad example
2. That's the update everyone is complaining about that didn't have much in it
3. That update was 4 months ago
No one has made that argument that the dev is a 'blackmailer'. Plus I really don't think you know what blackmailing means...

Nuh uh, you don't get to deflect when YOU are the one schizo-posting about how the dev can do no wrong and the low content update is CLEARLY our fault.
1 Wait, what content didn't you get? Updates? You're getting them. News about what's coming? You're getting them. So what are you not getting of the content?
2 That person alluded to no updates I listed them, so what's wrong with that?
3 I admit, I made a mistake here, I just translated the word wrong.

KasyLake666

Mar 20, 2019
What's worse about the situation of people complaining about the game's update is that this forum was created by the dev to put the public release onto; people have pirated it and shared it on that forum... Then talk shit about how the game that they don't pay for and are pirating that cost 1 dollar on patreon isn't catering to their fetish or caters to a fetish not belonging to them. Or that the update they waited for was too long... when they pirated it on the forum that the dev made to put the public release onto... disrespecting the dev on the platform they're pirating the game from.

I can understand that the infrequent updates is a bit annoying (which updates are actually frequent, about a game update 2 months. The only reason why it was 3-4 month this time was because of an overhaul on plans.) but you don't even have to pay for, as the dev puts it on here for free after a few days being open for Patreon subs. Oh, and most games have multiple people working on a game... HHP has 1, from my understanding.

tarior

Jul 21, 2017
What's worse about the situation of people complaining about the game's update is that this forum was created by the dev to put the public release onto; people have pirated it and shared it on that forum... Then talk shit about how the game that they don't pay for and are pirating that cost 1 dollar on patreon isn't catering to their fetish or caters to a fetish not belonging to them. Or that the update they waited for was too long... when they pirated it on the forum that the dev made to put the public release onto... disrespecting the dev on the platform they're pirating the game from.

I can understand that the infrequent updates is a bit annoying (which updates are actually frequent, about a game update 2 months. The only reason why it was 3-4 month this time was because of an overhaul on plans.) but you don't even have to pay for, as the dev puts it on here for free after a few days being open for Patreon subs. Oh, and most games have multiple people working on a game... HHP has 1, from my understanding.
These people haven't even discovered any game engine, they don't even know how to write Hello Word in Python, they will never understand that programming (especially games, especially when you are alone) is hard work.

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018

1. That update isn't out, so that's one bad example
2. That's the update everyone is complaining about that didn't have much in it
3. That update was 4 months ago

If I may step in here and throw in my two cents...
The author hasn't (as far as I'm aware) demanded money out of us or complained that we aren't paying enough to them. The fact that updates are slow could be any number of things ranging from (As I've said before) covid, personal family issues, inner dev team issues, or just plain slowness.

Slowness can be some big sign that they don't care, sure... But it could always be quality control. I looked over the new content (Which I'll get to shortly...) and while yeah, it took what? 3 months? Take a month off that for just a breather and the dev time I'd say actually is around 2 months of work. This is a new area, with new scripted events and multi-stage animations. Assuming they have an artist doing the art, and a programmer dedicated to programming... That right there causes slowness to co-ordinate things. A programmer who doesn't do art can't just throw a half-assed place-holder riddled thing into a swarm of man-eating people who are already screaming at each other over it taking so long. 'It's better to be late and have something good than be early and have a piece of shit.'

Now before everyone jumps on me for defending the creator doing something 'shitty' or this and that... I don't know the whole story about this and honestly I don't think I ever will. I feel giving benefit of the doubt here is justified on solely the grounds of the 'quality' being high.

Now my opinion of the update? It sucks. Generally it's kinda slow and I'm forced to sit through about 2 minutes of scenes with no skip or escape... That's a game design choice and it's kinda shit. However that isn't to say the animations from a quality stand point aren't bad. My opinion (as with everyone elses opinion) aren't some objective flag to throw at people. I don't like the gooy, gross, anal stuff but that's my opinion and it shouldn't factor in to the actual quality of the animations. Besides, half this game is stuff I don't actually like, but I still find the game good enough to play.

Anyway, TL:DR - Yes the content is low, but the content quality is high. This shows quality control more than anything and we should all give the dev a break. I don't know all the facts, but if this is one person doing coding AND art, then it's a miracle we got anything at all. Also covid is still a thing and can still stall things from multi-million dollar companies to a person working from their garage.

:KappaPride:

May 25, 2017
If I may step in here and throw in my two cents...
The author hasn't (as far as I'm aware) demanded money out of us or complained that we aren't paying enough to them. The fact that updates are slow could be any number of things ranging from (As I've said before) covid, personal family issues, inner dev team issues, or just plain slowness.
Counter point: I never said that he was demanding money nor did I say that there might be a reason he didn't provide the full update. What I'm saying is that if people are funding your project and you tell them what's coming out in the next update, it should be expected that those people have complaints when only a fraction of the advertised content comes out. And no one even try to say that "oH yOu'Re GeTtInG tHe CoNteNt FoR FrEe So StFu" because a fair amount of users on here actually do support the dev team.

As a computer science major, I know that working on a video game without a full team is complete hell. There's so many moving parts when developing something like this that it's amazing they even got this far either by themselves or with the small team they have. My only criticism of and suggestion to take away from this situation is either deliver on the content promised or be honest with your work.

1 Wait, what content didn't you get? Updates? You're getting them. News about what's coming? You're getting them. So what are you not getting of the content?
2 That person alluded to no updates I listed them, so what's wrong with that?
1. Read above
2. You COMPLETELY misinterpreted his post. He was saying that your constant spamming may make people think another update was released.

KasyLake666

Mar 20, 2019
Now my opinion of the update? It sucks. Generally it's kinda slow and I'm forced to sit through about 2 minutes of scenes with no skip or escape...
:KappaPride:
[/QUOTE]

If you're talking about going into the hallway of the bathroom spam E. It works at least the second time... not sure about the first time. The sex scene where you're pulled in the bathroom can't be skipped unless you have the key already.

But yeah I don't like the pony futa scene after getting the key. Whispy rubbing his cock on that hairy ass is pretty gross. Sam's face being forced into sniffing it is gross. But then again this is game with many fetishes and will be a game updated with more fetishes, many fetishes that people including I, may not like. So an update can be disliked, it's just this forum is shit with the disresptful comments of a pirated update that hasn't been publicly released yet. This forum we're commenting on is the forum they created to post the game onto, and the update that hasn't been released yet has been pirated and then shat on.

None of them are thinking there's 1 dev coding and creating art for a game. Of course it's going to take time. Typically it's more than 1 person working on the game when it comes to coding and art.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes