4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Logboss

Jun 27, 2017
It's kinda awkward that the strip club with all of the alternate weapons and heals are at the end of the road, I went through each building in order so they were useless by the time I got there

Reactions: Trapitalism101

kokkielove

Mar 18, 2019
For those here that think they stopped working on the game, they haven't.
Give them time or join their discord to ask or be updated, don't speculate or throw false accussations this way.
All it does is cause negativity for a great ero-game that's still being worked on with a lot of love & passion for those that play it.
The new build should come out soon, they just want to make sure it's perfected and well made before pushing it out, I'm sure of that. Give it a few more weeks/

TROKISko

Oct 22, 2021
I'm the first to wait for the next update to come out but the fact that it takes 4 months or more to put 2 characters gives me something to wish for...

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
So...

A test of the next build without the boss...
Next build will be posted when the boss is finished.

Now there are some kind of ABDL enemies...

1658417876748.png
There is even a picture of the future boss (or am I wrong?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So. Here you go, non-discord-users.

P.S.
Played through it...
Found only 1 enemy...
And the only scene is... "Pee-pee Poo-poo" :|

I am not a fan of such things, so I am sad. :(

P.S.S.
But.
The game is good overall and I don't mind waiting for updates. :)
Hopefully in the next update build there will be some other enemies/scenes aside the boss and the one int this test version... :|

Last edited:

Fatal756

Apr 30, 2020
So they're waiting to have eclipse done so it isn't just an abdl update, at least people who aren't into it will have some content in the next build.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes