4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Noctis_

May 12, 2020
The demon taur is Devourer of Sins. Puppet is the tiny dude in the same area.
The large pig enemy is known as Peppa Pig.
And the one with tanlines that mind controls you to sleep and makes you cum while unconscious is Susie.
Susie? I'm not sure I've heard of that enemy, where is she located?

Reactions: Bulbanych

blckguard

Sep 11, 2017
The demon taur is Devourer of Sins. Puppet is the tiny dude in the same area.
The large pig enemy is known as Peppa Pig.
And the one with tanlines that mind controls you to sleep and makes you cum while unconscious is Susie.
And here I thought the pig was called "Failed Experiment" or something like that... :unsure:

thesleeper

Feb 3, 2017
They've been averaging something every 3 months and its been 3 now since the last update so there might be something soon.

blckguard

Sep 11, 2017
I'm getting gas lit, gonna need a picture of that supposed susie.
1657280520596.png
Is this Susie?
I don't think there is anyone else that can be Susie if they're in the lab.
The lab has the bees/flies, the meowsters, the failed experiment pigs and this guy that catches you with a trap. The only other enemy other than these is the boss.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
The only other characters that I can think could be Susie are the one you get after watching that hypnosis screen too long and the enemy locked in the extra security cell you can unlock with a keycard.

ShuuIwamine1

Jan 7, 2019
so any news?
You can go check the patreon as a non-subscriber to see what/when they've posted, but none of the content of the posts. I've stopped checking for this specific game because it's usually a barren wasteland. Updates come out for this like 3 or 4 times a year from what I've seen and it's gonna be like 2 enemies and a new area if we're lucky.

Reactions: goldenb
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes