4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
For some reason the game refuses to play audio through my headset and insists on playing it aloud
try the following

1: re-plug the headset, make sure that it is in correct port (if it is jack) and if it is still not working, try the rear ports (if using the front at first)
2: Go to audio settings (os dependant, easiest way is right click on the speaker icon on taskbar on bottom right in most windows and select playback devices) If it is USB, it should be listed there.
3: Make the device responsible for your audio playback the default one (in most win versions, right click and set default for playback and just in case set is as default for communications too) Make note which was previously the default audio playback device to set it back afterwards.
4: if it is still not playing properly, and your main speakers are on a monitor, it may be because something else is routing sound via DisplayPort Cable, find the offending application and either tell it to no longer handle it or turn it off completely.
5: If it is playing via some other device, check if the said device has headphones plug, and plug the headphones there (usually jack only)

Hope it helps.

Windar

Apr 28, 2019
I tried playing this game, but only the arrow keys and the F key seem to work for me. Anyone else have this problem? <--Fixed.

(For some reason it fixed itself, weird. Lol)

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2020
is it wrong I want a patch in the game that adds a save point to Jessie's Playhouse in the room that ya get captured in and for the key to be removed? I mean, it is kinda your fault that you got in that mess, and it isn't a fully fleshed out dungeon yet.

Reactions: Laughing Coyote

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
I'm not sure if it may be too early/late to ask if this game has a roadmap of sorts. There isn't much story besides a (mostly absent) main villain, with locales tied together by said villain for the heroes to bring justice, I guess.

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
When will this game be updated final version?
fxlitaldnjs01.jpg

But if you want a serious answer, then not soon. This game gets a new update once in 4-5 months and the content in these updates is usually 1-3 animations for two characters, and right now there are 2 truly complete levels: the lab and the forest, the baby house (I don't remember the name of the level, the one with the diapers) lacks a boss, which will be added in the next update if I remember correctly; the diner or a pizzeria, don't remember, literally has no content right now (that part where your character gets kidnapped is not the main part of the level, it's just a sidequest of sorts. The main part of the level is blocked by boxes and a sign that literally says "unfinished").

With all that in mind, there are definetely gonna be more levels added (Trinity is the "big bad" of this game, and yet she's mostly mentioned and only appears as a part of a brainwashing monitor game over scene, so it's obvious that she'll get a level or at least a boss battle later on)

So, yeah, if you want to see this game's final version then you better get ready to wait patiently for a long time (I'd love to add that meme, where a man in a rabbit costume beckons you to have a seat, but I'm not sure if this site supports gifs), or just forget about this game for some time, and return later. I like this game and most of it's content, but the wait between updates is horrendous.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes