4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Chalicouille

Aug 9, 2017
Can't wait till next month, when we'll get some additional character dialog in the bar and maybe a running animation if we're lucky and are sure to say our bedtime prayers! I understand that game design and programming take time and effort, but for Christ's sake you're not carving Mount Rushmore with a toothpick and an inflatable hammer; it shouldn't take this long between minor updates
Wouldn't getting new idea one of the most difficult part ? I might not be degenerate enough (And I'm here so that's something) but how do they came with all those new perverted concept on each enemy. Especially as the fetishes are all over the place in this game.
(I'm broad-minded but those baby/diapper fantasies do nothing to me, and with my luck we'll get 10 new anims in that departement next month, I guarantee it)

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I don't know if it was changed a while ago or if they are still there, but what happened to the character for the bazooka. Not the new character but the old one at the very end of the place, or is there a new NPC for the bazooka? Asking cause i can't seem to find them.

View attachment 1760501
This guy ^
To be honest, several stuff in that area got changed. Some of the animation of the other characters in that area got changed too.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
honistly i dont know either and with the server the way it is i cant go look i seem to have some memory of them paying to be there maybe it was a patron reward or some such

Nov 24, 2017
I don't know if it was changed a while ago or if they are still there, but what happened to the character for the bazooka. Not the new character but the old one at the very end of the place, or is there a new NPC for the bazooka? Asking cause i can't seem to find them.

View attachment 1760501
This guy ^
That character was removed and replaced with the Harpy one.

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
Wouldn't getting new idea one of the most difficult part ? I might not be degenerate enough (And I'm here so that's something) but how do they came with all those new perverted concept on each enemy. Especially as the fetishes are all over the place in this game.
(I'm broad-minded but those baby/diapper fantasies do nothing to me, and with my luck we'll get 10 new anims in that departement next month, I guarantee it)
I feel you bro.

• Sad
Reactions: Chalicouille

PronFox

Mar 7, 2019
As someone that tried coding once upon a time, code isn't easy. The hard reality is that it's pretty fucking hard. Stupid hard in the way that one tiny little mistake, hell a typo, can ruin years of work. Most coding isn't typing the code in, it's the bug hunting...

Hyperfapz0r

Jun 26, 2017
As someone that tried coding once upon a time, code isn't easy. The hard reality is that it's pretty fucking hard. Stupid hard in the way that one tiny little mistake, hell a typo, can ruin years of work. Most coding isn't typing the code in, it's the bug hunting...
That happens when you ode something complex. not something like this game.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes