4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

ninkpt

Nov 16, 2017
inside the tavern how do I interact with the stripper?
At the end of tavern pink drink. Make sure you have enough money to buy it. Then check your hp bar - there should be Tipsy status. Go and interact with everyone.

If I remember right, one uninteractable for Sam (probably Stripper you mentioned), but Whipsy can do.

kail155

Nov 30, 2017
This. I never had a strong stance on piracy & even to this day I do prefer owning games legally & not having to worry about missing important updates, lack of proper mod support etc. etc.
But the rise of the plague that is Devs sucking money from their supporters through patreon (or similar services) has turned development into what I would call a purgatory-like hellscape. It literally incentivizes to never finish your product and instead just leech money of all those who believe in you and your work, cause that obviously is the easiest way to make a living of it.
I will never prematurely finance something that's been in development for years, without any real progress and I stopped feeling a little bad for getting games from e.g. here.
I'd rather reactively pay money once the game is finished than throwing money at someone in a way that encourages them to never get done.
That's because the system is wrong. If the developer received the reward based on the updates it releases and not on leisure time (months in which they presumably work to release the game, obviously in the slowest way possible). They would be more productive and would actually earn for their work and not for lazing around.
But since Patreon is served by this nefarious system, it becomes a vicious circle of earning by lazing around.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
That's because the system is wrong. If the developer received the reward based on the updates it releases and not on leisure time (months in which they presumably work to release the game, obviously in the slowest way possible). They would be more productive and would actually earn for their work and not for lazing around.
But since Patreon is served by this nefarious system, it becomes a vicious circle of earning by lazing around.
True, I would even go a step further and say that it makes no sense, from a certain perspective, for the Developers there to really work all that hard. If you can get ~4k a months for not finishing your work instead of 4k for a few months, because you finished it and it is no longer funded -> it is almost illogical to ever finish your game. And that's where, imho, the true problem lies: To make a living from patreon the best thing a Developer can do is hype their game up, tease people with things you know they'd love to see in a game, make sure to raise your goals again & again to distract from the fact that you never really finished any of the starting goals, make the Patreons feel as if they are a part of the development, do whatever it takes to give them a sense of "something really big is in the making", but for god's sake, never finish anything. Cause only by waving around your idea below their noses will you make sure to generate a constant, in some cases ridiculously high, income.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
I'd rather just not pay and wait if I have to, otherwise I pirate. Most of these patreon games never release and while I'm sure some of them couldn't exist without support, most of them don't get anywhere even with support, and the last thing I'm going to do is spend $100+ over 5 years for a $10 game that's unfinished and has maybe an hour or two of content.
Oh don't get me wrong, I agree with you that the content they're putting out for the support they're getting is pretty pathetic.

Nov 24, 2017
Oh don't get me wrong, I agree with you that the content they're putting out for the support they're getting is pretty pathetic.
If you think that's pathetic, check out the hugbox that is the Discord server. My favorite was one top-tier Patreon telling another user that "Doggy needed to rest after this fantastic update~" when this other user inquired on the status of the planned "ABDL content" (that "mommy bear" that was teased six months ago or so).

Chalicouille

Aug 9, 2017
On Patreon, I am an esteemed member of the merchant guild but I honor Sseth with $1 per video, not monthly. Is it not possible for those degenerate devs to charge per update ? They do that for youtube...

Sir pikmin

May 26, 2019
Would love to see a dev log or something, what enemy?
the new boss of the garden, overgrow. which has 4 animations, 2 per each hero, and 2 game overs, of course 1 for each hero. this would be fine and dandy if it wasn't the ONLY thing added after such a long pause between updates. the new rooms in the garden really don't count as they are ment for overgrow, so in total we got 6 animations and a handful of new rooms for the garden after waiting a couple of months.

Coomlord Klyde

Dec 29, 2020
Can't wait till next month, when we'll get some additional character dialog in the bar and maybe a running animation if we're lucky and are sure to say our bedtime prayers! I understand that game design and programming take time and effort, but for Christ's sake you're not carving Mount Rushmore with a toothpick and an inflatable hammer; it shouldn't take this long between minor updates

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
Can't wait till next month, when we'll get some additional character dialog in the bar and maybe a running animation if we're lucky and are sure to say our bedtime prayers! I understand that game design and programming take time and effort, but for Christ's sake you're not carving Mount Rushmore with a toothpick and an inflatable hammer; it shouldn't take this long between minor updates
And the vicious cycle continous just add it to the long list of games that have taken an obscene amount of time to finish or see any real progress other then a word salad post and the creator having a mental breakdown suddenly.

On a side note Future Fragments after 5-6 years of development will be released within the year so when and if that happens we can from now on refer to it as just Fragments.

Last edited:

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
I don't know if it was changed a while ago or if they are still there, but what happened to the character for the bazooka. Not the new character but the old one at the very end of the place, or is there a new NPC for the bazooka? Asking cause i can't seem to find them.

1650121687429.png
This guy ^

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: sp33der7
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes