4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Yeah, here is the link.

I've been subscribed to the creator's Patreon for quite some time now, and honestly... three months just for this? Really? Give me a break. It's barely 2 scenes and 4 interactions. That's it. You can't even interact with Milo himself, it's always through Overgrowth. I do like the pseudo-Alraune transformation, or how well-drawn Milo's phimosis is, but that's it. To top it off, if you had accumulated any money or ammo in your previous save, it's gone because the new update broke all your previous saves.

In the wise words of a well-known contemporary philosopher...

View attachment 1742392
To be fair, don't they say they recommend just subscribing when a content drop you like comes out then unsubscribing right after? Or is that some other game devs? I dunno there's so many fucking games on Patreon that I mix up who's said what.

Last edited:

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Guys ! Am I the only one whose voices doesn't work ? I mean, it's not even muted (M by default)... what's wrong ? I'm on build 16

It works for Sam, but not for Whispy

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Hello, long time lurker here. I downloaded the link and I keep getting a prochijack45 error when I try to play. Is anyone else getting this issue?
have you disabled your anti virus, and is it norton? that is a heuristic detection, likely a false positve if im understanding right... it was a zip and not an install, msi, or any other file type right? sometimes the links on that site get hijacked an adblocker fixes that for some reason.

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
is the gallery building avaliable somehow or it still wip? I never could get in even in past updates (I'm in build 16)

Valentine9

May 16, 2020
New boss is neat, on par with the wasp. I like how one grab makes you wait to see the H depending on how far away the gardener is.

Garden level itself seems to have quite a few more enemies in the first part (giant ghost and puppet are no longer exclusive to the cave in the second half) and getting to the first file in the daycare now seems to spawn three enemies instead of one (dunno how new this is though).

One bug I've found is you can jump out of bounds and fall infinitely in the last daycare room if you tap right at the correct moment a few times while jumping against the wall on that side (with the pink box). You'll eventually be teleported straight up and land on top of the brown ceiling with the abyss awaiting you. I did it completely by accident the first time in just a couple jumps (trying to see if you could jump and dodge through the different colored box into a secret area) but managed to replicate it a few times on purpose with the timing proving to be a bit tricky.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

fudgemuffinz

Nov 13, 2020
have you disabled your anti virus, and is it norton? that is a heuristic detection, likely a false positve if im understanding right... it was a zip and not an install, msi, or any other file type right? sometimes the links on that site get hijacked an adblocker fixes that for some reason.
It only triggered the error when I pressed "F" to fullscreen. I believe it is a false positive, but only triggered when you attempt to go fullscreen? Norton doesn't usually have issues with previous HHP updates, usually it triggers a ws reputation low risk which is probably understandable. This download was a bit of an anomaly is all.

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
build 16, in terms of h scenes and boss fight is one of the best, sam scenes were really well done and perfect !!

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
I hate that the discord server locked down. I liked looking at the various image threads.
Now I can't even see anything because I don't have a mobile phone number. I thought getting a number through textnow, found through searching for a way to get my own number, would work. But no, discord discriminates against Voip.

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
I hate that the discord server locked down. I liked looking at the various image threads.
Now I can't even see anything because I don't have a mobile phone number. I thought getting a number through textnow, found through searching for a way to get my own number, would work. But no, discord discriminates against Voip.
you just need to !feed to get back in

• Angry
Reactions: bobbot
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes