4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Robertroy01

May 29, 2018
Hey guys, how do I enter the gallery? Cause I saw some videos and it seemed like you can access it, or at least thats what it looked like

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I hate that the discord server locked down. I liked looking at the various image threads.
Now I can't even see anything because I don't have a mobile phone number. I thought getting a number through textnow, found through searching for a way to get my own number, would work. But no, discord discriminates against Voip.
I have a real problem with having to use my phone number to verify anything because I only really use my phone as an alarm clock. If I don't send any phone calls or messages within a certain time frame, my provider changes/deactivates my cellphone number.

No way in hell am I going to risk getting locked out of discord by verifying my phone number if it can suddenly be changed without my consent.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
To be fair, don't they say they recommend just subscribing when a content drop you like comes out then unsubscribing right after? Or is that some other game devs? I dunno there's so many fucking games on Patreon that I mix up who's said what.
I'd rather just not pay and wait if I have to, otherwise I pirate. Most of these patreon games never release and while I'm sure some of them couldn't exist without support, most of them don't get anywhere even with support, and the last thing I'm going to do is spend $100+ over 5 years for a $10 game that's unfinished and has maybe an hour or two of content.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I'd rather just not pay and wait if I have to, otherwise I pirate. Most of these patreon games never release and while I'm sure some of them couldn't exist without support, most of them don't get anywhere even with support, and the last thing I'm going to do is spend $100+ over 5 years for a $10 game that's unfinished and has maybe an hour or two of content.
This. I never had a strong stance on piracy & even to this day I do prefer owning games legally & not having to worry about missing important updates, lack of proper mod support etc. etc.
But the rise of the plague that is Devs sucking money from their supporters through patreon (or similar services) has turned development into what I would call a purgatory-like hellscape. It literally incentivizes to never finish your product and instead just leech money of all those who believe in you and your work, cause that obviously is the easiest way to make a living of it.
I will never prematurely finance something that's been in development for years, without any real progress and I stopped feeling a little bad for getting games from e.g. here.
I'd rather reactively pay money once the game is finished than throwing money at someone in a way that encourages them to never get done.

Reactions: HellsBells

Mizuki

Jun 12, 2017
In the garden, there's a skeletal centaur with a shrine that I have to fight. How do I beat it? I can't seem to damage it, and trying to bypass it just teleports me back to it.

Mfrw

Jan 16, 2020
In the garden, there's a skeletal centaur with a shrine that I have to fight. How do I beat it? I can't seem to damage it, and trying to bypass it just teleports me back to it.
the horse like one you can't damage you run from it and there are a lot of them

Reactions: 10minutex

Maelstromukun

Mar 11, 2018
There's a pit that teleports you back, you have to wait for the floating platform to get near and jump on, you should be able to see it better if you don't have the shrine effect active. Otherwise if you go too far you fall in the pit and get teleported back

Nov 24, 2017
The new update is like 10 minutes of gameplay which isn't really worth the wait if I am being honest but hey that is my opinion.
10 minutes is being generous though. It's still mind-boggling how the creator makes 4k a month through Patreon and all we get is this every 4 months (if even).

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes