4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Kioku

Jan 16, 2019
View attachment 1689649
???? also refers to Whispy as little fox in HHH
View attachment 1689651 View attachment 1689653 Might be Stretching here but these two things could be related
View attachment 1689656
???? was found in a creepy ass basement. View attachment 1689658
Lastly this could be her watching Whispy since she seems to have an obsession with him. Anyway theres my crackpot theory, could be true or might just be that I want big titty fox mommy back. 2/2
How do you get the ghosts on Happy Heart Panic, and related, but unrelated (If I may), on Happy Heart Hell, how do you find ????. That's the only one I can't find.

I've tried standing in those spots and waiting, and even using the book, and nothing.

TiberL

May 17, 2020
How do you get the ghosts on Happy Heart Panic, and related, but unrelated (If I may), on Happy Heart Hell, how do you find ????. That's the only one I can't find.

I've tried standing in those spots and waiting, and even using the book, and nothing.
For Panic, You need to start the easter egg by getting the spellbook from the goth in the bar, from there save the game and go to the room shown in ROYmcs post talking about the poster. if it's not there, best results I had was from closing the game and reloading before heading back there, eventually it'll spawn. Then you need to use the spellbook. Be Warned that it does lock you as Wispy and disables most healing options. It's also probably unfinished so there's not really a found payoff yet.

For Hell, it's finding something for the teddybear (I think in the principals room, don't quote me on that) and then giving it to the teddybear for an axe. From there you go to where the library is and use the axe on the boarded up door.

Ekot

May 18, 2019
For some reason with the newest patch I can't seem to get any of the text boxes to appear when in enemy grapples. No matter how long I sit on a loop they don't appear anymore. Did I miss a note about that for this patch? (15.1)

jbloggsey

Mar 4, 2017
For some reason with the newest patch I can't seem to get any of the text boxes to appear when in enemy grapples. No matter how long I sit on a loop they don't appear anymore. Did I miss a note about that for this patch? (15.1)
It's either a bug or a feature now, but if I recall correctly you can press "E" and they pop up - though I'm still not sure if that's to toggle them or just to get a single line.

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
It's either a bug or a feature now, but if I recall correctly you can press "E" and they pop up - though I'm still not sure if that's to toggle them or just to get a single line.
No, you're right pressing "e" makes the different dialogue pop up sooner.

ParalaxG

Oct 11, 2020
huh i cant seem to be able to use the gallery, is it something that occurs to everyone or i have to unlock something? I played the entire game and still couldnt enter the gallery

KasyLake666

Mar 20, 2019
huh i cant seem to be able to use the gallery, is it something that occurs to everyone or i have to unlock something? I played the entire game and still couldnt enter the gallery
The gallery has not been implemented yet. There is a building but it's a placeholder, but no function has been added. It may seem dumb, but some of the level/buildings had existed before the level was created for them until later versions had them implemented.

Last edited:

ParalaxG

Oct 11, 2020
The gallery has not been implemented yet. There is a building but it's a placeholder, but no function has been added. It may seem dumb, but some of the level/buildings had existed before the level was created for them until later versions had them implemented.
ok thanks man, i was confused because i had seen some videos of the game and there was some characters i didnt see in game.

Kioku

Jan 16, 2019
I was playing this yesterday, and ran across something.

In the bar, on the first table, there's a tip jar. If you tip three times, it will let you have sex with the first waitress, which leads to a game over.

Not sure if others have run into this, but I just wanted to tell everyone it's there.

Reactions: MortimerScharf
Feb 24, 2019

In the bar, on the first table, there's a tip jar. If you tip three times, it will let you have sex with the first waitress, which leads to a game over.

Not sure if others have run into this, but I just wanted to tell everyone it's there.
Didnt know you could do her, nice to find out finally.

KasyLake666

Mar 20, 2019

It's been there for a while. For more than a year. I'm surprised there are people that didn't know. So it's good that you commented for people who hadn't.

Kioku

Jan 16, 2019

By the way, it's twice, not three times. Sorry.

Nov 24, 2017
Yeah, here is the link.

I've been subscribed to the creator's Patreon for quite some time now, and honestly... three months just for this? Really? Give me a break. It's barely 2 scenes and 4 interactions. That's it. You can't even interact with Milo himself, it's always through Overgrowth. I do like the pseudo-Alraune transformation, or how well-drawn Milo's phimosis is, but that's it. To top it off, if you had accumulated any money or ammo in your previous save, it's gone because the new update broke all your previous saves.

In the wise words of a well-known contemporary philosopher...

eca.jpg

raptor77777

Jun 28, 2018
Where to find the new scenes? I can't see a new mission unlocked for Overgrowth. Do I need to complete the previous missions first?

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Yeah, here is the link.

I've been subscribed to the creator's Patreon for quite some time now, and honestly... three months just for this? Really? Give me a break. It's barely 2 scenes and 4 interactions. That's it. You can't even interact with Milo himself, it's always through Overgrowth. I do like the pseudo-Alraune transformation, or how well-drawn Milo's phimosis is, but that's it. To top it off, if you had accumulated any money or ammo in your previous save, it's gone because the new update broke all your previous saves.

In the wise words of a well-known contemporary philosopher...

View attachment 1742392
Sorry friend, but can you post the new scenes / interactions?

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes