4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
How many bosses are there currently?
How do I fight bosses?
As per this last build, there should be the bee boss from the Eden Labs and the eggplant boss from the garden, plus the optional boss inside the bar once you buy her enough drinks. That's it.

For the first two you continue through the level normally, do some puzzles, then just fight them.

KasyLake666

Mar 20, 2019
That happens when you ode something complex. not something like this game.
They're coding the game from the ground up. They're not using engines or some other tool that most Patreon game dev use. If they did use it with the same amount of knowledge as those Patreon game devs (who usually have teams but not always) it'd go quicker, however, they don't and code everything. Another thing is iirc this is one person, not a team. They're doing coding and art. Coding takes time, drawing can also take time, and this is done by the same person.

They're also self-aware of the fact that the game updates can be slow... so they tell their fans they can either wait until a public release is released (on here/their Twitter) or wait until an update is present on Patreon and pay a few dollars to get it early... to which they release it on here for free, a few days after. If someone really wants the game early, they can pay if they want to wait they get the same thing for free only a few days after... that's poor marketing.

They're not like "every Patreon dev". They're clear that they won't be able to update as fast as their fans want and that they can pay if they want or they can wait a few days when an update is released (on their Patreon) to be released publically (on here/their Twitter) I doubt they're like all those Patreon devs you blame. They tell their fans to not pay their Patreon because they don't update frequently and they release all their updates for free, only having the full update be on their Patreon for a few days before they release it... for free.

They also have semi-updates, usually for playtesting purposes for Patreon payers. Obviously, they wouldn't like to give a possible buggy mess to people for free. But I'd assume you'd complain about making people pay for that buggy mess... when the dev tells them that is what their subs would be doing...

If they weren't being paid, they'd still make the game. Most likely even slower. However, their Patreon subs know this and pay anyways... or they don't and wait like everyone else.

Nov 13, 2021
Según esta última construcción, debería haber el jefe de abejas de los Eden Labs y el jefe de berenjenas del jardín, además del jefe opcional dentro del bar una vez que le compres suficientes bebidas. Eso es todo.

Para los dos primeros, continúas por el nivel normalmente, haces algunos rompecabezas y luego luchas contra ellos.
[/CITA]

thank you brother.
I thought there were more bosses

Reactions: Axis3123
May 10, 2020
Maybe possibnle to find it? I mean some people linkgame scenesin web soo its not soo secret now:
When Doggie Bones posted a video of this game on Discord he made it clear that he does not plan to upload this game to the public because this game was made for the second half

• Sad
Reactions: XTes

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
When Doggie Bones posted a video of this game on Discord he made it clear that he does not plan to upload this game to the public because this game was made for the second half
So all we have are these scattered videos of the game itself? Shame :(
Why even show them if they didn't want to upload the game anyways?

mirripoDespo

Aug 11, 2017
They're coding the game from the ground up. They're not using engines or some other tool that most Patreon game dev use. If they did use it with the same amount of knowledge as those Patreon game devs (who usually have teams but not always)
They're lying if they actually stated that. From a surface level analysis you can tell that they are using Game Maker Studio from YoYo Games.

penguinthunder

Nov 23, 2020
So how do you unlock the gallery? Plus I see theres a video floating around where it looks like Sam getting boned in a bathroom but theres nothing like that I can find

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
So how do you unlock the gallery? Plus I see theres a video floating around where it looks like Sam getting boned in a bathroom but theres nothing like that I can find
The bathroom u seeing might be a different game entirely (happy heart hell I believe). and there is no gallery in the game just yet, the building is just a placeholder of what might be a gallery/

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes