4.20 star(s) 37 Votes
Dec 24, 2020
I think the new magician enemy is indicative of the wasted potential of the game. She's the first enemy you can't just rush down and combo spam, meaning you have to be careful how you approach combat with her. There is a lot of ways to make enemies and traps interesting, but I think the slow rate of progress makes people lose interest.

Compare this to something like Secret Care Cafe that has nearly weekly updates and releases, with a dev who is active in his thread taking bug reports, criticism, ideas, and positive reviews. I wish this game had at least some semblance of professional or artistic passion about it, because HHP really does have so much potential.

Nov 13, 2021
I think the new magician enemy is indicative of the wasted potential of the game. She's the first enemy you can't just rush down and combo spam, meaning you have to be careful how you approach combat with her. There is a lot of ways to make enemies and traps interesting, but I think the slow rate of progress makes people lose interest.

Compare this to something like Secret Care Cafe that has nearly weekly updates and releases, with a dev who is active in his thread taking bug reports, criticism, ideas, and positive reviews. I wish this game had at least some semblance of professional or artistic passion about it, because HHP really does have so much potential.
He's right. The game is good, the controls are fine, he has fixed bugs, the characters are good, and the animations are great. the problem is the waiting time and that feels like a scam. although it could shut our mouths with a super big update.... but it would be dreaming high.

Valentine9

May 16, 2020
I think the new magician enemy is indicative of the wasted potential of the game. She's the first enemy you can't just rush down and combo spam, meaning you have to be careful how you approach combat with her.
Seeing how the portal works on a horizontal plane is neat but I'm not a fan of how it pretty much instantly warps to you if you're above them vertically. That one wooden platform in the gardens is so annoying because of it.

Dec 24, 2020
He's right. The game is good, the controls are fine, he has fixed bugs, the characters are good, and the animations are great. the problem is the waiting time and that feels like a scam. although it could shut our mouths with a super big update.... but it would be dreaming high.
I would think that with 4000 a month, they could afford to expand the team, and end up with bigger, more timely releases. This would then net bigger rewards with people being invested. As is, they seem content with a small fish, small pond mentality so I guess we're just stuck with this

Reactions: MortimerScharf

aradan3

Feb 17, 2022
It's terrible that people have such low expectations of artists, specially the authors of this game. People saying this update is the result of even 1 month of development is insane. Remember the devs are getting paid 4k/month on patreon alone. I'm guessing that could mean about i dont know... 20 working hours a week on it, if you are talented and proficient in your world building or whatever you want to call it then dont work /hour and for for content (goals per month), but the standart people should have is not a new enemy every 2-4 months. The challenge in through updates is about thinking new things to add that fit and are interesting, not actually putting them in the game. That could be helped or solved with feedback or patreon updates (that apparently didn't happen).
The people are good at their job or the game wouldn't really matter to as many people, but if you take more than a month to add an enemy i would expect you had to think about ways to involve more things, like new areas, lore behind areas and future enemies (so they make sense in context), introduce some different design for bosses or mechanics, etc.
The update that brought the secret room in the "Playhouse" was worth 2 or 3 months if you also say you are planing to expand on that area, because that's work we don't see but happens; for example.
If there's any other reason, medical, emotional, personal, etc; i think they should come forward and say there were issues and be as transparent as they are comfortable being, with the people that are paying and supporting them.

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
It also seems like her portal ignores invincibility frames after escaping.

Skooky

Nov 3, 2021
It is a new thing so hopefully it's a sign of better things to come? You know, knock on wood.

thesleeper

Feb 3, 2017
Well that was disappointing, we got 4 new things and 3 of them are heavy fetishes focusing on diapers and smells. I expect garbage with the baby content but the magician is just a wasted chance for some better animation scenarios.

• Angry
Reactions: bluraven93

jbloggsey

Mar 4, 2017
Still can't find more spooky easter egg content, which I hoped they were secretly adding. Just a new chat box and a spooky cabinet in the files, which is a shame.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

KasyLake666

Mar 20, 2019
It's terrible that people have such low expectations of artists, specially the authors of this game. People saying this update is the result of even 1 month of development is insane. Remember the devs are getting paid 4k/month on patreon alone. I'm guessing that could mean about i dont know... 20 working hours a week on it, if you are talented and proficient in your world building or whatever you want to call it then dont work /hour and for for content (goals per month), but the standart people should have is not a new enemy every 2-4 months. The challenge in through updates is about thinking new things to add that fit and are interesting, not actually putting them in the game. That could be helped or solved with feedback or patreon updates (that apparently didn't happen).
The people are good at their job or the game wouldn't really matter to as many people, but if you take more than a month to add an enemy i would expect you had to think about ways to involve more things, like new areas, lore behind areas and future enemies (so they make sense in context), introduce some different design for bosses or mechanics, etc.
The update that brought the secret room in the "Playhouse" was worth 2 or 3 months if you also say you are planing to expand on that area, because that's work we don't see but happens; for example.
If there's any other reason, medical, emotional, personal, etc; i think they should come forward and say there were issues and be as transparent as they are comfortable being, with the people that are paying and supporting them.
It's one artist/programmer. Aside from Voice Acting, Music, and Various Written Material (probably dialog/the pages you can find in game) they're on their own. Giving one person to create a game and have it be updated every month with art and good programming is insanely dumb. Though it can be argued creating a game by yourself is also insanely dumb. They're also quite transparent to people that pay and support them, on their discord. They even have on their patreon; "Pledges do not need to be maintained for content in case you would rather wait till each major release or specific update." Basically, you don't need to pay at all unless you want to download an update before it is released publically. It is also explained on their patreon about page that info about updates will be in the discord, btw.

Literally anyone who says they're stealing money from supporters are being ridiculous. It is explained by their patreon about page that you don't even need to pay unless you want to. Critisms/Critique are understandable as long as they have a valid ground. Even disliking the ABDL stuff is understandable, but this is their game they don't have to apeal to people that don't like ABDL, which they explain is on their patreon page is their kink. (Don't get me wrong I'm on the side of non-abdl.)

Sir pikmin

May 26, 2019
It's one artist/programmer. Aside from Voice Acting, Music, and Various Written Material (probably dialog/the pages you can find in game) they're on their own. Giving one person to create a game and have it be updated every month with art and good programming is insanely dumb. Though it can be argued creating a game by yourself is also insanely dumb. They're also quite transparent to people that pay and support them, on their discord. They even have on their patreon; "Pledges do not need to be maintained for content in case you would rather wait till each major release or specific update." Basically, you don't need to pay at all unless you want to download an update before it is released publically. It is also explained on their patreon about page that info about updates will be in the discord, btw.

Literally anyone who says they're stealing money from supporters are being ridiculous. It is explained by their patreon about page that you don't even need to pay unless you want to. Critisms/Critique are understandable as long as they have a valid ground. Even disliking the ABDL stuff is understandable, but this is their game they don't have to apeal to people that don't like ABDL, which they explain is on their patreon page is their kink. (Don't get me wrong I'm on the side of non-abdl.)
then why don't they use that massive amount of money they are being "Donated" to hire a bigger team so updates would come out faster?

KasyLake666

Mar 20, 2019
then why don't they use that massive amount of money they are being "Donated" to hire a bigger team so updates would come out faster?
4,000 dollars. "Massive."
It is definitely more than I get a month that's for sure and I'd consider massive around the area I live, but not necessarly massive in comparison to those who make more than that in a week. I do agree that it'd be great if there were more people that worked on the game and have updates every month or every other month, at least something consistent. Ultimate it is their money, which depends on their supporters, who were told they don't have to even pay.

Sir pikmin

May 26, 2019
4,000 dollars. "Massive."
It is definitely more than I get a month that's for sure and I'd consider massive around the area I live, but not necessarly massive in comparison to those who make more than that in a week. I do agree that it'd be great if there were more people that worked on the game and have updates every month or every other month, at least something consistent. Ultimate it is their money, which depends on their supporters, who were told they don't have to even pay.
and? that still doesn't mean anything. your right it's their money but they are being greedy with it, sure they told people they don't HAVE to pay, but that doesn't mean that they can slack off on updates. Fact it should be even more reason to work on updates more since they are getting donations from people who want to see more of their game, but insted they are slacking off. While i agree it's the people's choice to give this person their money, i feel as if they shouldn't abuse it as they are currently doing so.

KasyLake666

Mar 20, 2019
I just don't like complaints without proof. Stick with; they're slow, the amount of money they're making isn't fair as there are better people that could be making it, I don't like ABDL content and wish they'd work on different or multiple areas of perversion rather than just one at a time, their work isn't satisfying and is the reason why I don't support their patreon, and list facts.

Last edited:

Jegal Taek

Apr 16, 2018
I just don't like complaints without proof. Stick with; they're slow, the amount of money they're making isn't fair as there are better people that could be making it, I don't like ABDL content and wish they'd work on different or multiple areas of perversion rather than just one at a time, their work isn't satisfying and is the reason why I don't support their patreon, and list facts.
mate this game is in development for 4 years if this is not proof for you. i guess me and you are not living in the same world

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes