4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Destroyed him without saying a single word :KEK:

I stopped keeping up with this game after build 15 which feels like it came out 10 years ago and still no gallery, and yet idiots are still paying him a ton! The dev must be shitting and pissing his pants or diaper... on his way to the bank!
same here. it'll probably take around 5 years fpr the game to be done anyways

• Angry
Reactions: bluraven93

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
same here. it'll probably take around 5 years fpr the game to be done anyways
I stopped supporting them on patreon for the said lack of updates. Months would go by with them taking the money and only token updates. Oh cool, one new character YIIPEE! Then the entire update on diaper nonsense. I get that its kinda their thing but not mine at all. The lack of a gallery at this point is them just milking money. They could easily hammer this out in the time they've been "making" this game. And before you simps come a calling I WAS PAYING FOR THIS unlike most of you. At this point it would be wrong of me NOT to complain.

Reactions: Zepkep

Thronico

Sep 11, 2017
that's if it ever gets done. might be abandoned
For the love of god, please stop clogging this thread with your constant whining. We get it, the game is being developed slowly. Move on already. You say abuse, but the average donator gave them only 12 dollars total for that 4-month period of no updates. I think they'll be alright, yeah?

The dev has clearly shown that they know they can't keep a monthly schedule, which is why, "Pledges do not need to be maintained for content in case you would rather wait till each major release or specific update."

Please stop using your armchair psychology to take the high road, when you're honestly just being a total dick. The game is literally FREE for us, and even if you did pay, it's only 3 fucking dollars a month. AND EVEN THEN, you only need to donate 3 bucks when they actually drop new content.

Y'all will find ANYTHING to complain about, I swear. Apparently, they were still active in their community discord during the 4-month stretch, so even that doesn't hold water.

So, if you don't think what they've made so far is worth 3 bucks a month, that's fine, but please take your temper tantrum elsewhere. If you want a game that's actually just being milked, go join the complaint circle jerk around Lilith's Throne.

Edit: Oh shit, my bad, I just found out shortly after posting this, but you actually only need to donate at the $1 tier to get their 3-day early access. So now you just look even more spoiled, lol

Anyway, sorry if you lost 4 bucks because they didn't update, I'm sure if you reach out they'll be more than happy to refund that for you.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019

I stopped keeping up with this game after build 15 which feels like it came out 10 years ago and still no gallery, and yet idiots are still paying him a ton! The dev must be shitting and pissing his pants or diaper... on his way to the bank!
And those who keep supporting have their faces rammed up said ass, Who am i kidding i bet they like it anyways
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Personally i couldn't give a shit (No pun intended) on the diaper stuff but the fact that this game has been in development for what over 5 years now? And i know some nerd is going say "iT tAkEs tImE tO DeVelOp A GaMe" Well no shit sherlocks but that's not the point, The point is there has been major gaps in-between updates and when there has been updates there has been like 1 or 2 things added...

Not to mention all of this is being done through backers who pay monthly for all this "Hard Work" As many others have pointed out unless you are a blind supporter who is coped up on copium and can't see or admit that they are being scammed by a greedy dev then i have nothing else to say...

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
For the love of god, please stop clogging this thread with your constant whining. We get it, the game is being developed slowly. Move on already. You say abuse, but the average donator gave them only 12 dollars total for that 4-month period of no updates. I think they'll be alright, yeah?
You couldn't simp harder if you tried right now. I'll bitch and moan about what I pay for all I want, I could really care less about your excuses and pandering. If that offends you so much, move on and stop reading the post. It's really that easy........

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
I personally want some lesbian/ femdom with a bit of kissing fetish stuff. I get that baby fetishes are hard to come by, so I’m not salty about it. If they could, least give me that. If not, that’s cool too. Cause it’s not my money that’s going to this in the end of the day.

Least they are not pulling some t.o.t shit and not updating the game for a year….

Reactions: Sir pikmin

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019

yea for me the game is in the deep freezer so I barely care if it even updates, maybe gonna play it again in 3 years lol
but it's fun watching this thread lmao

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes