4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
As im not into scat personally, i appreciate you telling me this! Thank you. Now back to waiting for a hopeful new release whenever they get around to it. :)
Technically it’s in a diaper and you don’t see it.
Ass portal is only for the male pc and nothing to do with scat there.

Reactions: KurtisK2007

KurtisK2007

Apr 2, 2022
Next question is what is this school im hearing about from trixie?? i believe thats her name.. i could be wrong.. is there another game before this one i had no idea about? :eek:

Sep 1, 2019
Diaper fillers genuinely have mental issues and I am surprised this is something in this game. What a strange fucking turn. I would be pretty outraged if I was a backer of this project.
If you look at the discord of the dev there are... A lot of unique fetish channels. I was expecting this to happen, it was just a matter of time really. I mean, the game already has diaper stuff in it, just no scat stuff, so it was always going in that direction. Maybe dev will add an option at some point to disable those specific animations from showing up, or maybe make an alternate version that has no scat.

IMNOVIRGIN

Jan 24, 2018
Personally i couldn't give a shit (No pun intended) on the diaper stuff but the fact that this game has been in development for what over 5 years now? And i know some nerd is going say "iT tAkEs tImE tO DeVelOp A GaMe" Well no shit sherlocks but that's not the point, The point is there has been major gaps in-between updates and when there has been updates there has been like 1 or 2 things added...
I want to just highlight how fucking retarded the "iT tAkEs tImE tO DeVelOp A GaMe" defence is. Yes its a perfectly valid defence for someone making a game on donations below minimum wage, but Doggie Bones makes £3,000 a month. He makes enough to survive without a job and pay artists for their work.

It does take time to create a game... so let's look at other games then shall we?

In 5 years:

Game developer Fuyou has completed 3 games and is working on a 4th.

Game developer Siren's Domain has made 4 games and 2 have been completed.

Game developer Pink Tea Games has completed 8 games.

Golden boy started work on NTR Legend, put the project on hold for a year for personal reasons and then finished the project.

A house in the rift was created and has monthly updates that are larger than the ones we see from doggie bones.

Karryn's Prison was both created and finished.

Jikage Rising started, finished its first arc and is close to finishing the second arc.

Crimson Keep has 7 chapters.

Rignetta's Adventure was created and finished.

And these are the games I thought of in 5 minutes. No wonder people think this game is a money-milking scheme.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
I want to just highlight how fucking retarded the "iT tAkEs tImE tO DeVelOp A GaMe" defence is. Yes its a perfectly valid defence for someone making a game on donations below minimum wage, but Doggie Bones makes £3,000 a month. He makes enough to survive without a job and pay artists for their work.

It does take time to create a game... so let's look at other games then shall we?

In 5 years:

Game developer Fuyou has completed 3 games and is working on a 4th.

Game developer Siren's Domain has made 4 games and 2 have been completed.

Game developer Pink Tea Games has completed 8 games.

Golden boy started work on NTR Legend, put the project on hold for a year for personal reasons and then finished the project.

A house in the rift was created and has monthly updates that are larger than the ones we see from doggie bones.

Karryn's Prison was both created and finished.

Jikage Rising started, finished its first arc and is close to finishing the second arc.

Crimson Keep has 7 chapters.

Rignetta's Adventure was created and finished.

And these are the games I thought of in 5 minutes. No wonder people think this game is a money-milking scheme.
You know i wasn't seriously about the whole "iT tAkEs tImE tO DeVelOp A GaMe" right? since i followed that with "No shit sherlocks"

Anyways i am just saying that people will use that as defense for the abysmal content coming from this game (Just look at the changelogs), and i know Doggie Bones has no excuses for the lack of updates as you said they make around "£3,000 a month" It's pretty sad how many people come on here willingly defending this half baked game that will and i'm just saying but will probably never be completed let's be honest here...

I personally took a hiatus from this game with last playing it back in 2020 and returning to it almost 3 years later besides a few new enemies and an new area that is mostly incomplete i couldn't find much in new content.

Last edited:

IMNOVIRGIN

Jan 24, 2018
You know i wasn't seriously about the whole "iT tAkEs tImE tO DeVelOp A GaMe" right? since i followed that with "No shit sherlocks"

Anyways i am just saying that people will use that as defense for the abysmal content coming from this game (Just look at the changelogs), and i know Doggie Bones has no excuses for the lack of updates as you said they make around "£3,000 a month" It's pretty sad how many people come on here willingly defending this half baked game that will and i'm just saying but will probably never be completed let's be honest here...

I personally took a hiatus from this game with last playing it back in 2020 and returning to it almost 3 years later besides a few new enemies and an new area that is mostly incomplete i couldn't find much in new content.
Apologies, I wasn't actually replying to you but more adding to your original comment.

I actually agree with what you said.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Diaper fillers genuinely have mental issues and I am surprised this is something in this game. What a strange fucking turn. I would be pretty outraged if I was a backer of this project.
Butt and Diaper fetishes seem to be dominate in these here parts this is probably exactly what those backers wanted.

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
That's rent in NYC, and you still need a job for food and travel. Remember if they both live in a city cause doggie is living with someone, then they both needs jobs or one has to still work part time for food and stuff. Full time if they hire other people. But I don't know their living situation so I'm not sure if 3k is really enough or more.

But I understand, 5 years it's how long it took for guilty hell to develop. And it was a two man team with some money to pay a voice actor. And guilty hell looks like a triple a h game. So I understand that they could be milking, but I don't know much of their personal life to conclude that 3k is enough so to speak.

Last edited:

IMNOVIRGIN

Jan 24, 2018
That's rent in NYC, and you still need a job for food and travel. Remember if they both live in a city cause doggie is living with someone, then they both needs jobs or one has to still work part time for food and stuff. Full time if they hire other people. But I don't know their living situation so I'm not sure if 3k is really enough or more.
If that's the rent for NYC and they're required to commit a full-time job along with the donations from Patreon to survive and have no money or time left to focus on a project they have a responsibility to since they have a monthly subscription service, then there's a simple solution. Move.

There is no excuse for living off of other people's donations and not fulfilling their promises to them.

Last edited:

Sir pikmin

May 26, 2019
If that's the rent for NYC and they're required to commit a full-time job along with the donations from Patreon to survive and have no money or time left to focus on a project they have a responsibility to since they have a monthly subscription service, then there's a simple solution. Move.

There is no excuse for living off of other people's donations and not fulfilling their promises to them.
makes sense but many people lack common sense

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes