4.10 star(s) 44 Votes

BizarreReverie

Feb 22, 2019
How do you even get into the daycare anymore?
I can't figure out how to get past the security guard :/

Am I missing something?

Nin10dope 64

Sep 29, 2019
I am going to be real. You are right 3~7 months is a really reasonable time for a dev to add an entirely new area for the game with at least four enemies. When you think about it the actual programming of the game shouldn't take that long because 80% of what the enemies do is walk and then do an attack animation, make the attack appear under you, or shoot you from a distance. The other special ones are the ones that are Immortal and you have to hide, the weird short stack cat on the lab that keeps jumping around, the deer ghost, and Jessie, the only enemy in the game with two attacks outside bosses.

And since you already have the code ready you should be able to copy and paste it for the enemies, unless you made a spaghetti code that is a pain to work with and keeps breaking with everything you do. But even if the art should be a thing that takes a bit to do enemies have an idle, walking, attack, grab, and bad ending animation which is quite a bit, but still shouldn't take 7 months to implement just two enemies. And if the code really is a mess take those 7 months to fix it it will make updates quicker and easier, i think almost no one in the supports would be mad if the dev went and said "So this code is vile and i need some time to fix it so next updates can come out faster". Because in my mind when you open a Patreon and start receiving money it is no longer "oh this is just a funny side project i do for my bf" The moment you start taking people's money for it is more like a responsibility. They are giving you money and you should deliver it and try your best, but that again is just my opinion.

Now am i saying that the dev is lazy or that other people should stop supporting the dev? Not really, I don't know who the dev's living conditions are, maybe they are still forced to work a 9 to 5, maybe the art takes too long to make, maybe they have mental health and motivation issues, maybe the code is really shitty, or maybe they think that even receiving people money's this is still a side project for them. Should people stop supporting the dev? That is between them and the dev they all should be adults with a mind mature enough to make their own decisions, if they want to keep supporting the dev it is fine it is their money, if they want to stop and go look for other projects is totally fair too.
They're a furry into diapers, they definitely have mental issues :BootyTime:

inkking

Aug 3, 2018
Quick question, is the pizzeria level finished or not? because I don't know how to find the third person on the stage

Nub123XXD

Mar 15, 2018
Yoooo new update! i sure hope it redeems them from the "fake" secret room fiasco or the half-baked new level!

I am not one to kinkshame(if its not NTR) but the new "enemy" seems to be missing the 'A' from "ABDL" and within the context......... yeahhhhh
Why is it so hard to find a game where the dick-haver furry protagonist getting dominated by non dick-haver antagonist, they cooked pretty hard on the RPGMaker game man..... wtf happened?

Also the new combat gets ridiculously BAD on the ABDL spot, not only some of them(female worker and jessie) have HUGE REACH, the knockback triggers so late so each encounter you are almost guaranteed to get hit(and spamming A and D whopeeee :|) and i get it they worked for the animation ofc they want people to see it. As much as i like hitting women(in a video game) i dont want to hit them for prolonged duration, i just wanna run the level so i can see the changes. this combat is so bad @ 10 cawfees which you need a lil bit of grinding or cheating to get, its like the game is now balanced on using the cheat mode (which again, i understand you just want to nut and not restart the level)

Last edited:

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
you know: i would have been fine with the daycare stuff if every H-scene didn't give you a game over, but because both it is back, and the H-scenes still do kill you: we don't do that here. it's bad enough that you have to be unorganized and unable to finish completely one fetish at a time, but you want to overwork yourself and include more that you literally weren't even going to include in the first place....

Reactions: Dinglederper

alexanderXD

Apr 25, 2021
I am going to be real. You are right 3~7 months is a really reasonable time for a dev to add an entirely new area for the game with at least four enemies. When you think about it the actual programming of the game shouldn't take that long because 80% of what the enemies do is walk and then do an attack animation, make the attack appear under you, or shoot you from a distance. The other special ones are the ones that are Immortal and you have to hide, the weird short stack cat on the lab that keeps jumping around, the deer ghost, and Jessie, the only enemy in the game with two attacks outside bosses.

And since you already have the code ready you should be able to copy and paste it for the enemies, unless you made a spaghetti code that is a pain to work with and keeps breaking with everything you do. But even if the art should be a thing that takes a bit to do enemies have an idle, walking, attack, grab, and bad ending animation which is quite a bit, but still shouldn't take 7 months to implement just two enemies. And if the code really is a mess take those 7 months to fix it it will make updates quicker and easier, i think almost no one in the supports would be mad if the dev went and said "So this code is vile and i need some time to fix it so next updates can come out faster". Because in my mind when you open a Patreon and start receiving money it is no longer "oh this is just a funny side project i do for my bf" The moment you start taking people's money for it is more like a responsibility. They are giving you money and you should deliver it and try your best, but that again is just my opinion.

Now am i saying that the dev is lazy or that other people should stop supporting the dev? Not really, I don't know who the dev's living conditions are, maybe they are still forced to work a 9 to 5, maybe the art takes too long to make, maybe they have mental health and motivation issues, maybe the code is really shitty, or maybe they think that even receiving people money's this is still a side project for them. Should people stop supporting the dev? That is between them and the dev they all should be adults with a mind mature enough to make their own decisions, if they want to keep supporting the dev it is fine it is their money, if they want to stop and go look for other projects is totally fair too.
actually i can say yes here as i am one of those people who are rightfully mad that the dev hasn't been giving us the updates we were asking for from revising the code multiple times changing how the game works to straight up giving one area more love simply because one person close to them wants to see more of it and tbh most people here or anyone were. don't even like it the fact that so many hours are spent on this much stuff while also leaving other area's content lacking. everyone of us here just wants the game to be finished we don't want to keep seeing new changes or that area mostly no one goes to except for those kinds of people it be completely fine if they were to polish it more if they had the game already finished however i wouldn't say they are the worst developers as certain others take that spot on the list (cough cough) Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club (cough cough)

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
actually i can say yes here as i am one of those people who are rightfully mad that the dev hasn't been giving us the updates we were asking for from revising the code multiple times changing how the game works to straight up giving one area more love simply because one person close to them wants to see more of it and tbh most people here or anyone were. don't even like it the fact that so many hours are spent on this much stuff while also leaving other area's content lacking. everyone of us here just wants the game to be finished we don't want to keep seeing new changes or that area mostly no one goes to except for those kinds of people it be completely fine if they were to polish it more if they had the game already finished however i wouldn't say they are the worst developers as certain others take that spot on the list (cough cough) Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club (cough cough)
Oh dear Lord have mercy... Would it have killed you to put some punctuation marks in there? Do you even realise how unreadable that horrible mess is? Please, I implore you, do us all a favour and edit your post to make it readable! :sick:

-Mal

Last edited:

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Can somebody post screenshots with new content?

I failed to see (missed) the new content, or went looking in wrong place.
Although the enemy sprites seem better looking (?)
Security guard was there doing nothing, but DASH button is broken. Maybe re-speck'ing the keybinds will do the trick.

SpookOffi

Sep 11, 2023
Can somebody post screenshots with new content?

I failed to see (missed) the new content, or went looking in wrong place.
Although the enemy sprites seem better looking (?)
Security guard was there doing nothing, but DASH button is broken. Maybe re-speck'ing the keybinds will do the trick.
im gonna hold your balls while saying this...there is 1 new enemy and "revamped" lab area..Thats it.
(also new combat system but who cares. the dash button should be SpaceBar)

Reactions: bobbot

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
no thanks :) -Alex
Then I sincerely hope you don't want anyone to actually read your posts, because if you're not only so inconsiderate as to refuse to use proper grammar, punctuation, spelling, capitalisation and spacing, but also act like a child about it, there really won't be many on here who will even acknowledge your presence for any longer than to tell you exactly what I told you, just in far less polite terms.

-Mal

• Angry
Reactions: dggdgdfg

doddoro

Jul 14, 2020
I want a toggle for baby content in the settings so I can remove it from the game.
there is litteraly an optional area in the game that you can avoid entering . i agree that the abdl content doesnt appeal to the majority of hte people supporting doggy but even in his older game happy heart hell if i remember the name correctly abdl was a major kink in the game .

Kitstar55

Apr 24, 2018
Man i wanna make a furry game, And work a day out of a month, And claim a bunch of cash, While claiming i work.. No this is some real fucky shit, I Have a degree in 3d animations, And I've worked in REAL Game dev companies, The person who is deving this is just collecting cash, And putting in 1 day of work, Out of the full month... This update that they did, Would take maby a few days of work at most..

sean__steinfeger

Apr 7, 2024
Then I sincerely hope you don't want anyone to actually read your posts, because if you're not only so inconsiderate as to refuse to use proper grammar, punctuation, spelling, capitalisation and spacing, but also act like a child about it, there really won't be many on here who will even acknowledge your presence for any longer than to tell you exactly what I told you, just in far less polite terms.

-Mal
Mal, you're annoying.

-notMal

tigerprascire

May 14, 2020
I hate the development of this game, it has such promise but is constantly stifled by the terrible ADBL content which the Dev takes half a year to make instead of working on any of the rest of the game, or JUST patron/supporter characters being added instead of... any content in the game. People should seriously stop supporting this until it actually gets progressed.

THAT BEING SAID, I dunno if any of you complaining also noticed in the promotional image for this update, the sign that says October 30th for the Barn? There's a chance that this was just a half-update and the rest is coming 30/10/2024 to update the rodeo area

• Sad
Reactions: Nub123XXD

asdxacvs

Sep 22, 2018
I hate the development of this game, it has such promise but is constantly stifled by the terrible ADBL content which the Dev takes half a year to make instead of working on any of the rest of the game, or JUST patron/supporter characters being added instead of... any content in the game. People should seriously stop supporting this until it actually gets progressed.

THAT BEING SAID, I dunno if any of you complaining also noticed in the promotional image for this update, the sign that says October 30th for the Barn? There's a chance that this was just a half-update and the rest is coming 30/10/2024 to update the rodeo area
Hopefully he'll have a decent update after 20 days

• Haha
Reactions: zaku42
4.10 star(s) 44 Votes