4.10 star(s) 44 Votes

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
And once again, decent animation and scenario is completely dragged down by something fucking weird. Would've been entirely okay with the new enemy if it weren't absolutely disgusting. Let's just ignore the ABDL for this point. the licking something before putting it in Whispy's mouth? That's pretty hot. Or being held down while she has her way with kissing you? That's hot as fuck.
Her shitting herself to make you cum? What the absolute fuck? The fact that they're waddling in their own piss? What the fuck? This has to be a patreon request or something, and that person needs to be slapped.
why oh why did i expect anything else besides utter vileness. Lesson learned. NEVER get excited for a HHP update until you read the changelog (or the reactions in this thread)

• Sad
Reactions: Dabade

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Because making my own animations of my own fetishes are too hard and my programming classes wont do themselves.
Idk about programming but you could learn to do your own animations in less than a half a day, these things take less than an hour to do

Neeckin

Nov 30, 2017
Well, the next update sounds good, lots of corruption and brainwashing, so looking forward to that

Dec 30, 2022
Hey so, normally this is the part where I write a lengthy review about the contents and the massive additions of the update but... I'm gonna be so forreal with you guys, I don't even have the heart for it. One singular "enemy" (it's just mango copy-pasted into the daycare with an infinitely worse game over), a visual overhaul to the daycare, like ONE new room... this might actually be the SMALLEST HHP update to-date. Not only is it the smallest, but it's also the least enjoyable purely due to the sheer outlandishness of the kinks involved.

At least with the other enemies, the dirty diaper aspect was a very small portion of the scene, like with Carol. Hell, Marshmallow didn't even have you use your diaper outside of cumming in it (hot btw). But no, this "SogFox" enemy is literally just everything bad about diapers rolled into a single enemy. It's also decidedly a Whispy-favoring enemy, as the scene it has with Whispy is 10x more detailed (and arguably a bit less disgusting but that isn't saying much considering what the Sam scene involves), and quite honestly if you just didn't ever encounter this enemy you wouldn't be missing out on ANYTHING. The scenes it has are worse than the Nerd Witch cuck lady by MILES, which is something I didn't know was possible.

To make a long rant short, this update is about as much as a soiled diaper as you could possibly expect. I normally try to have a bit of optimism for these updates but this one genuinely has like one good scene in it and it's the one where whispy is getting brainwashed before SogFox shows up. Everything else other than that is just disgusting. Do NOT waste your time with this update, it is NOT worth it. Go check out another H-Game while we wait another year and a half for an update which will likely be even worse than this one.

As always, this has been Stan, and I'll see you guys around.

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
I left this thread soon after the release of build 21, saying that the progress is slow as shit (ayyy), and most of the time the content released is nowhere near close to what most people would like to see after 7-9 months of waiting (pregnancy takes as much time and arguably leaves you happier than these updates). And I left this thread saying that it's just not worth it with this game. I barely visited this thread afterwards, sometimes giving a like or two to comments I found funny.

And then I return to this thread and see that the newest update is fully abdl-themed (unlike any previous update that tried to give you something other than being just pure abdl content), and everyone is angry and miserable over this "update", and I'm so happy that I essentially blacklisted this game out of my head and went to enjoy better ones, like Syahata's Bad Day or Femboy Survival.

Last edited:
Reactions: DerIzzyBizzy

ARango

Aug 15, 2018
When the weird fetish game has weird fetishes in it.
I'm not an ABDLhead nor did I enjoy this update, but I'm also not spending a dime on this so who cares, just tank the damage and hope that the next one is better.

Reactions: Razzmot and Mickle

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
The only reason as to why it's still not implemented, when all it would take would be to paste the enemies into pens, is that the dev wants people to repeatedly clear the areas to take away from how lacking the updates are.
No other reason, literally.
If so, that's gonna drive some people away with all the repeats of content ad nauseum, much worse with whatever else they've seen. What's the fun in grinding stages away just to even see the "exclusive" boss/enemies they have? I lost track, but I must've gone through the oriental-themed area waaaay too many times just to save scum and take a peek at some of my favorite animations, only for me to be left empty and say "that's it? I thought they added something else here." A shame :(

I've mentioned that at least twice.
Aw fuck, I'm having deja vu. At this point I'm too lazy to even check the thread and have been reduced to only see whatever interesting thing does pop up. Eh, at least my 2 cents aren't original, so I'm glad someone shares the sentiment :HideThePain:

derpymeh

Mar 30, 2020
How does the combat get worse and worse? The blue haired girl moves back and forth with every punch and jumping a mile with every kick in a game where the hitbox is just the fist and maybe the arm, but nothing more so you gotta be in the enemy to attack. The enemies models are also their hitbox so if you're inside some huge thing when it attacks even though you're behind them, if you're touching a pixel you're caught. Then there's the goddamn stamina bar which does not get refilled unless you taunt and not from defeating enemies, if it does refill from something I didn't find it trying to fight through a level. I don't even wanna try to wrap my head around the enemy stun mechanic if you can even call it that. Also, why in the fresh hell do the enemies have invincibility frames and not the player? Dashing now does damage and can be held down to go as far as you have stamina, so when trying to avoid enemies they are now dragged with you if big enough because it has knockback to which they can still grab you. Dashing into a wall just turns you around now which just moves you back into the enemies you just tried to avoid, and the dash does have input delay. The jump pads are still pixel perfect so you can't jump out of situations unless you plan ahead. And attacking mid-air throws you downward but only a set amount. I played earlier builds and was able to get through the plant boss, but man I don't know how I did that.

Jun 17, 2020
I honestly hope Cheese gets an role that has an game over scene.
New character; new potential I say.
I know cheese is currently there to act as a tutorial to dashing, but there's always potential for more. Might move the taxi though to be just past the laser barrier though...

Reactions: Noctis_

segghaj

Feb 23, 2020
Well, someone wants to wear women's clothes, and someone wants to return to infancy and escape from adult problems for a while.
When you arrive to the point that you need to act like an infant to escape "adult problems", you should realize that it's high time to grow the fuck up and stop acting like a child when you're pushing 30

Reactions: Assweed
May 10, 2020
When you arrive to the point that you need to act like an infant to escape "adult problems", you should realize that it's high time to grow the fuck up and stop acting like a child when you're pushing 30
Just treat us ABDL lovers as people with an unbalanced psyche who break down from adult problems and want to hide from them in the ABDL nursery. If my memory does not change, Doggie Bones is an ABDL lover

Last edited:

Shemain

Jan 13, 2022
At this point I asked myself, why the creator don't make a game where he put all the diaper stuff? Ooh I know why, because that shit will have less than 5% fanbase/payment than HHP, I swear, this game have the best potential wasted by some weird greed person "making games is hard!" Yeah, make 1 animation per year is absolutely "hard", c'mon this is just greed in the maximum expression, hope one day other person with a potential and the best intentions make a game like this one and make good content in each update instead of just 3-7 random things that nobody wants except some weird rich dude that pay for it.
Smh.

Reactions: Goddamnaccounts

1er_nombre

Jul 28, 2021
I don't think it's bad, but it's true that time and content are wasted. diapers and poop is weird although there are some interesting ones. It is true that most of the animations are pooping in the diaper or handling dirty diapers. Many animations are epic, such as ghosts, mental controls, etc. feet and many more. but the daycare is not bad, only some who pay are stupid and fill the game with garbage content, the animations are almost the same, there are no changes, there are no exclusive animations such as smelling diapers or masturbating with them. but most of them are pooping. That's weird and boring. The author should set limits such as not overloading with the same content or similar animations and etc. If this is how the game goes in 5 years it continues to post updates of dirty diapers and nothing new. the horse gallery the new area of the coliseum or farm. There is content to exploit and create. npc that talk to you but have no interactions. They should add that paying for 5 products makes the salesman do things to you or let you do things to him, just like when you drink and get drunk and do dirty things with npc from the cowboy cantina. I say the nursery is not bad content but the author gives too much freedom to the Patreons who pay and are ruining the game. The daycare was good before now there is more content and only 1 animation is good.

May 10, 2020
At this point I asked myself, why the creator don't make a game where he put all the diaper stuff? Ooh I know why, because that shit will have less than 5% fanbase/payment than HHP, I swear, this game have the best potential wasted by some weird greed person "making games is hard!" Yeah, make 1 animation per year is absolutely "hard", c'mon this is just greed in the maximum expression, hope one day other person with a potential and the best intentions make a game like this one and make good content in each update instead of just 3-7 random things that nobody wants except some weird rich dude that pay for it.
Smh.
I'll tell you a secret. Actually, Doggie Bones is making an ABDL game. But only those who subscribe to it in an alternative place and in the discord know about it.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes