4.10 star(s) 44 Votes

alexanderXD

Apr 25, 2021
All this thread is now is complaining...
We got 2 new characters.
Entire areas were revamped.
And the danger level actually places more varied enemies everywhere: making manuevering facilities more risky.

If I remember it was THIS update that finally revamped areas, and made the threat level system actually do something now.
actually its pretty deserved and this comment puts into perspective how much of nothing burger that update was we didn't need revamps we didn't need two new characters for an area that already exists in the game and we for sure didn't need a danger level it was already hard enough as is and all it does is to make the fights drag out much longer to make up the fact that the game and gallery hasn't been finished like at all. how can a game called "project x love potion disaster" be finished before happy heart panic. they are basically the same game and still have more then enough content that is worth playing for. we aren't asking for anything huge we are asking for the guy to just finish it already instead of constantly adding new things and ignoring player feedback.

joemancool

Jan 10, 2018
actually its pretty deserved and this comment puts into perspective how much of nothing burger that update was we didn't need revamps we didn't need two new characters for an area that already exists in the game and we for sure didn't need a danger level it was already hard enough as is and all it does is to make the fights drag out much longer to make up the fact that the game and gallery hasn't been finished like at all. how can a game called "project x love potion disaster" be finished before happy heart panic. they are basically the same game and still have more then enough content that is worth playing for. we aren't asking for anything huge we are asking for the guy to just finish it already instead of constantly adding new things and ignoring player feedback.
Man i just want the arcade to be done and over with, i'll stop stalking this forum the second this dev gets around to polishing off the arcade. Which if their release schedule is to be held to any standard, i'll be free in 2027. Most likely the dev will try to add more onto the farm area first avoiding the arcade, maybe add a brain washer or two into the lab to "spice up" enemy variety, and then maybe tickle our fancy by teasing the arcade in 2026.

I hate that the dev is able to be timetabled in the years and not months.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Man i just want the arcade to be done and over with, i'll stop stalking this forum the second this dev gets around to polishing off the arcade. Which if their release schedule is to be held to any standard, i'll be free in 2027. Most likely the dev will try to add more onto the farm area first avoiding the arcade, maybe add a brain washer or two into the lab to "spice up" enemy variety, and then maybe tickle our fancy by teasing the arcade in 2026.

I hate that the dev is able to be timetabled in the years and not months.
i call it the patreon problem... really its the subscription problem. it actually encourages devs to procrastinate as long as possable to keep the income stream going as long as they can for as little work as possable... how much of this bottlenecking is honist is anyones guess.

Nub123XXD

Mar 15, 2018
All this thread is now is complaining...
We got 2 new characters.
Entire areas were revamped.
And the danger level actually places more varied enemies everywhere: making manuevering facilities more risky.

If I remember it was THIS update that finally revamped areas, and made the threat level system actually do something now.
I'm not a paying customer so i have little to no horse(cock) in this race, but people complaining about (arguably) useless updates are justified.

the update before this actually added a pretty good content, a new enemy with 2 unique "fullscreen" endings for each hero, yet they added useless changes like "revamping the combat system" a devtime that could've been spent programming/building the pizzaplex with placeholder blocks. now comes the ABDL only update with more unnecessary revamps. there is a good addition in this build like the magic wand speeding up the daycare part but revamping of alert levels and map design is GIGA useless because most of the people are going to hold space until boss anyways because great job putting a debug/speedrun method on a COMBAT GAME (also the fucking combat loops sucks now, not enough knockback/hitstun to backoff so it became a "spam A+D while looking at enemy that you just might not like" simulator) what is the point of REVAMPING THE COMBAT if youre going to add a mechanic that SKIPS THE WHOLE FUCKING GAME??

i mean if it brings in patreon money its cool i guess? keep cooking king or whatever

man its so hard finding an amazingly animated femdom platformer that doesn't have sh*ta on it, *sigh* gotta keep imagining the male MC is a 4000 year old human with youth blessing :(

arkublai

Sep 6, 2017
Since we saw non sex animations of military style enemies half a year ago i have suspicion that updates are already made, and just being droped when people start unsubbing. ADBL updates are coming in when reach adblfag donates large sum and also being kept in reserve until large sum goes in.

Or maybe im just shizo with low for conspiracy theories.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Since we saw non sex animations of military style enemies half a year ago i have suspicion that updates are already made, and just being droped when people start unsubbing. ADBL updates are coming in when reach adblfag donates large sum and also being kept in reserve until large sum goes in.

idk, seems like a plausable thought process to me. so dont think its scitzo sense it makes sense. complained about it before but doggiebones locking update news behind a paywall in the discord makes thought processes like this bloom like flowers.

May 10, 2020
Guys. All your dissatisfaction on this forum is an empty phrase for the author of this game. You can vent your dissatisfaction on this forum as much as you like. But you have to accept it. The Donators rule the game. And the fact that you don't like the ABDL fetish in this game shouldn't bother the author of the game. Unlike you, I liked the new opponent because I'm interested in ABDL.

• Sad
Reactions: Nub123XXD

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017

Usually those people or furries have the most money. Therefore we "others" don't have much of a say cause we don't toss large sums of anything.

Heck I won't myself, cause most of it isn't for me anyways.

nightshade552

Nov 24, 2018
Usually those people or furries have the most money. Therefore we "others" don't have much of a say cause we don't toss large sums of anything.

Heck I won't myself, cause most of it isn't for me anyways.
If that is what there doing (very unlikely) its a dumb idea. you will lose more people by being slow after 4 or 5 months of getting no content i stop support them and i had been doing since the project started

Reactions: Zepheral

M#Cntz

Sep 7, 2024
If that is what there doing (very unlikely) its a dumb idea. you will lose more people by being slow after 4 or 5 months of getting no content i stop support them and i had been doing since the project started
Blud hasn't heard of Breeding Season, Cloud Meadow, RACK 2, Strumpets, Lilith's Throne, [insert Unreal Engine asset flip game here] and others :KEK:

Shemain

Jan 13, 2022
Blud hasn't heard of Breeding Season, Cloud Meadow, RACK 2, Strumpets, Lilith's Throne, [insert Unreal Engine asset flip game here] and others :KEK:
It's a normal thing,
Author makes game
> game is good
> people play it
> they pay for more
> author gives us more content
> the project get bigger
> more donor options
> because is a big project updates take longer
> author realize that he's getting a lot of money per month by doing small updates
> start to slow even more because is "hard"
> now we get 2 updates per year and is only visual or one stuff or even bug fixes
> people stop pay
> author makes a brand new "BIG" update (he have that update from months and only upload bits of it)
> everything starts again.

Guys. All your dissatisfaction on this forum is an empty phrase for the author of this game. You can vent your dissatisfaction on this forum as much as you like. But you have to accept it. The Donators rule the game. And the fact that you don't like the ABDL fetish in this game shouldn't bother the author of the game. Unlike you, I liked the new opponent because I'm interested in ABDL.
Again I'm not against it, I can even say I like the soft version, problem is, there's a lot of recent updates of that in the extreme version, scat, also, in the beginning the all the kind of kink was the attractive, all different area with different kinks was the stuff that catch me, I support the game until update 16, that's when everything start to take a dark turn, they don't care about the other kinks anymore, only use the money from the "non-ABDL" users to fuel their stuff, I don't pay for ABDL I want to pay for a lot of different fetish, but they give a shit about others, and now we eat mud.

• Sad
Reactions: Nub123XXD

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
All im gonna say is, i've been a patreon of doggiebones. I've been in that discord. I'm not gonna kinkshame anyone, but for a dude into cthulu horror sex I never thought I could be out-degenerated...I was wrong. That's my opinion, and that was somehow a bigger factor in cancelling my sub. I saw his customer base, and I'm not it.

Huntchez

May 9, 2018
All im gonna say is, i've been a patreon of doggiebones. I've been in that discord. I'm not gonna kinkshame anyone, but for a dude into cthulu horror sex I never thought I could be out-degenerated...I was wrong. That's my opinion, and that was somehow a bigger factor in cancelling my sub. I saw his customer base, and I'm not it.
Aw man, you could've at least screenshot some of it, blurred the names if need be. Let us peek in to the insanity

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes