4.10 star(s) 44 Votes

Shemain

Jan 13, 2022
I'll tell you a secret. Actually, Doggie Bones is making an ABDL game. But only those who subscribe to it in an alternative place and in the discord know about it.
Bruh, I'm not against full baby play or that kind humiliation that was at the start, but now all is just scat, that is no hot, is disgusting, the first animations was kind of good? Hot in some cases, but now all is scat, I don't play any of this since update 16, because all is ABDL scat, this game was good until the filthy rich fetish appear, now is just a lost hope for new good content, but what can we do? Until someone rich with good taste appear and pay for good content we only can keep throwing shit for all new ABDL content.

Reactions: feral74

liquidfox

Jun 26, 2020
If they are making another game that's specifically ADBL, why does it need to exist in this? I guess I understand wanting to escape adult problems, life sucks. Feel's like wanting to be a child and getting sexual gratification from that is a dangerous direction to be heading in though. But for escapism that's why I watch movies, play video games, occasionally drink alcohol.

That doesn't really explain wanting to soil yourself, and stew in it. If it really is humiliation. There are ways that don't involve emptying your bowels into your pants or a diaper meant for the disabled. I don't think you should do these things for health and mental reasons. This probably reads as hateful but it's not I promise. You do you.. Just don't do it in public, and for goodness sakes wash your hands.

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
THAT BEING SAID, I dunno if any of you complaining also noticed in the promotional image for this update, the sign that says October 30th for the Barn? There's a chance that this was just a half-update and the rest is coming 30/10/2024 to update the rodeo area
Hasn't that been there since last year? I might be wrong, but I do know there were a couple of "teaser" billboards in the game in previous years that never amounted to anything.

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
Because making my own animations of my own fetishes are too hard and my programming classes wont do themselves.
don't even bother. once you go through the process of making something yourself, it loses all appeal. You can only guide others to a treasure you will never possess

Feb 24, 2019
don't even bother. once you go through the process of making something yourself, it loses all appeal. You can only guide others to a treasure you will never possess
Fair, once ai gets good enough or is actually useful for animations and not just rng prompting I'll do it, but just a little

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes