4.10 star(s) 44 Votes
Oct 10, 2018
5 years. And the gallery is still WIP.
I wouldn't even call it a WIP at this point. There isn't even a room to enter which would've been piss easy for 'em. This is "N/A" territory here. Doubt any of it has been worked on, since anyone who would've been interested in peeking into the code would've seen something and mentioned it by now.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
I wouldn't even call it a WIP at this point. There isn't even a room to enter which would've been piss easy for 'em. This is "N/A" territory here. Doubt any of it has been worked on, since anyone who would've been interested in peeking into the code would've seen something and mentioned it by now.
I wonder if there is any reason behind the gallery not being finished. Maybe it would drive people away than towards it because they can see the animations, not bother with the "game" aspect, then leave? That's my suspicion, and even then they can implement a system like "defeat X amount of this enemy" or "do a special task" type of deal to counteract that and add some easy implementable content to the game.

Reactions: Rodric

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
And once again, decent animation and scenario is completely dragged down by something fucking weird. Would've been entirely okay with the new enemy if it weren't absolutely disgusting. Let's just ignore the ABDL for this point. the licking something before putting it in Whispy's mouth? That's pretty hot. Or being held down while she has her way with kissing you? That's hot as fuck.
Her shitting herself to make you cum? What the absolute fuck? The fact that they're waddling in their own piss? What the fuck? This has to be a patreon request or something, and that person needs to be slapped.

M#Cntz

Sep 7, 2024
I wonder if there is any reason behind the gallery not being finished. Maybe it would drive people away than towards it because they can see the animations, not bother with the "game" aspect, then leave? That's my suspicion, and even then they can implement a system like "defeat X amount of this enemy" or "do a special task" type of deal to counteract that and add some easy implementable content to the game.
The only reason as to why it's still not implemented, when all it would take would be to paste the enemies into pens, is that the dev wants people to repeatedly clear the areas to take away from how lacking the updates are.
No other reason, literally.

Oct 10, 2018
I've mentioned that at least twice.
I'm just guessing here but I can guarantee that this is the one thing that anyone and everyone will get this for outright. No one would play the rest of the game if this were in.
If he'd work on an unlocking system already (kill x amount of this enemy to unlock anim), that would've been done by now. That's one of the easiest unlock approaches for it too. I'd also hope he'd separate them by categories (tagging system anyone?) but that's asking for too much since even making a news post/progress report every two months is hard enough.:rolleyes:
=============
The only reason as to why it's still not implemented, when all it would take would be to paste the enemies into pens, is that the dev wants people to repeatedly clear the areas to take away from how lacking the updates are.
No other reason, literally.
That, actually seems plausible. Big brain move if true but I doubt it.

Lancelot49

Feb 22, 2022
Is there a way to accelerate or skip the fucking phases? It feels like eternity to me and there's not a button to skip the scene...

PD: I liked Entropy, reminds me of all of us but i have not a huge dick and i do wash my body every day (i do like the smell of sweat tho, but only near the dick area of ppl)

Oct 10, 2018
Is there a way to accelerate or skip the fucking phases? It feels like eternity to me and there's not a button to skip the scene...

PD: I liked Entropy, reminds me of all of us but i have not a huge dick and i do wash my body every day (i do like the smell of sweat tho, but only near the dick area of ppl)
Speaking of, that's another thing this lacks: Prev/Next buttons. Because sometimes it feels too long and sometimes you just like one a LOT.

lucifersbliss

Mar 22, 2018
Then I sincerely hope you don't want anyone to actually read your posts, because if you're not only so inconsiderate as to refuse to use proper grammar, punctuation, spelling, capitalisation and spacing, but also act like a child about it, there really won't be many on here who will even acknowledge your presence for any longer than to tell you exactly what I told you, just in far less polite terms.

-Mal
"in far less polite terms" lol...

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Man i wanna make a furry game, And work a day out of a month, And claim a bunch of cash, While claiming i work.. No this is some real fucky shit, I Have a degree in 3d animations, And I've worked in REAL Game dev companies, The person who is deving this is just collecting cash, And putting in 1 day of work, Out of the full month... This update that they did, Would take maby a few days of work at most..
well then all i can say is... gopher it~ you might surprise yourself with the results! ... only thing i would warn about is dont use patreon they get in the way like no one else.

May 10, 2020
Fuck! People who are waiting for the gallery, how fucked up you are! There won't be any galleries for at least another ten years. As soon as the game reaches the finish line, it will be added. The developer is not up to the gallery yet.

• Sad
Reactions: Axis3123 and zaku42

Jade477

Aug 9, 2022
Also in the update there's a mention of a quicker way to get to bosses. Does anyone know what they mean? Also does anyone where to find the futa pony girl enemy? The only way I can describe her is that she has purple hair and wears worn out underwear.

blue wolf

May 31, 2019
Also in the update there's a mention of a quicker way to get to bosses. Does anyone know what they mean? Also does anyone where to find the futa pony girl enemy? The only way I can describe her is that she has purple hair and wears worn out underwear.
try this guide!;

here a better discription:
visit this area: View attachment 3002246
Smash this door: View attachment 3002247
go to the right door and wait until the animation is over: View attachment 3002248
[if you play a new game the left door is closed!]
play the tiny minigame and reach 4000 points: View attachment 3002249
[hint: Smash the E button if the alien ship is laft, so i reach the most points there]
[you have 3 trys!]
after you get the key you can this room leave or stay whatevery you want: View attachment 3002250
if you pass the door, there is a save point and save there, a bit more left and she is there: View attachment 3002251
[save if you want to see the another hero fate]

feral74

May 31, 2017
wait so the udate is just the cow in the daycare? and the taxi for quick boss

Last edited:

1er_nombre

Jul 28, 2021
I'm going to do something that few do and ruins the mystery but so they don't chat and ask.
Voy a hacer algo que pocos hacen y arruina el misterio pero para que no charlen y pregunten.
What I could see is that they added a taxi in each level to go to the boss. They added a plant girl I think or a zombie at the door of you know what place so as not to say hahaha. If you go slowly it closes and if you run you can get in. The map is the same, it could be updated some animation I didn't see anything, it could be worse. They added new enemies and scenes and objects in the bear woman part and the scenes imply content of what the area is if you understand and a lot of poop? Dirty diapers. It's mostly content for the end, there's not much for the road. I saw in previous updates that they changed map structures and etc. but in this one it's mostly that. They are new animations and characters, but there are about 3 or 4, it's not that much, and the mechanics of jumping to the boss at the beginning.

If something is not understood very well, I am a Spanish speaker and I use a translator, surely something is misinterpreted and not read correctly, ignore that, if the rest is understood, interpret

Reactions: feral74

1er_nombre

Jul 28, 2021
Wait, what cow? Where do you find her? I have been through the daycare twice now and I haven't been able to find anything new at all... :unsure:

-Mal
Surely the cow is the one with the milk machine and the one who gives kisses hahaha I didn't review that one, it was also a view from above I didn't see character for character worse if I see something else I'll warn you,

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Surely the cow is the one with the milk machine and the one who gives kisses hahaha I didn't review that one, it was also a view from above I didn't see character for character worse if I see something else I'll warn you,
Oh, her... Yeah, nah, that's just Marshmellow. She's been in the game for ages by now! I think she was even in the area since it was introduced at that. Also, it seems the only new "real" character in that area is that adult toddler (Christ, that's an oxymoron...) that keeps spawning into various rooms, following you around and hitting you with her squeaktoy hammer. And of course she's almost entirely unavoidable and can one-hit-kill you...

...remind me again, why do people actually like this shitty game? Unkillable and unavoidable enemies with fucking instant death attacks have been a provably stupid and universally hated concept for fucking decades by now... :FacePalm:

-Mal

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2019
Oh, her... Yeah, nah, that's just Marshmellow. She's been in the game for ages by now! I think she was even in the area since it was introduced at that. Also, it seems the only new "real" character in that area is that adult toddler (Christ, that's an oxymoron...) that keeps spawning into various rooms, following you around and hitting you with her squeaktoy hammer. And of course she's almost entirely unavoidable and can one-hit-kill you...

...remind me again, why do people actually like this shitty game? Unkillable and unavoidable enemies with fucking instant death attacks have been a provably stupid and universally hated concept for fucking decades by now... :FacePalm:

-Mal
Because making my own animations of my own fetishes are too hard and my programming classes wont do themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: Goddamnaccounts
4.10 star(s) 44 Votes