2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
You can repeat the bathroom/footjob scene with Lucy until you get to 90%. But probably there will be more Lucy content to get to level 5 so don't think you have to.
i stopped getting anything for the bathtub stuff when i hit level 4

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
i stopped getting anything for the bathtub stuff when i hit level 4
Strange I got Lucy level 4 90% like this. Have you done all these steps?

join lucy in bath in the morning
join lucy watching tv late at night, living room
go to kitchen the day lucy is in home (after other scenes) then go to her room (Level 4 Lucy)
repeat bath in the morning if you want

is level 4 100% the highest on rosie for now?
Yes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I have read that Lucy can get to LV4 and 90% but I am stuck on 33%, help?
I've done it by repeating the batroom scene but it doesn't seem to work for everyone. I've had something like this in the past, when I was in % much further with Rosie than other users.

You've probably seen everything, because that's all after the footjob in the bathroom and blowjob in Lucy's room. There will also probably be more scenes to go up in level 4.

It could be that it was not actually intended to be able to go to 90% and that the developer has changed that in the 0.3.7 update.

Last edited:

jFrank000

May 2, 2020
You can repeat the bathroom/footjob scene with Lucy until you get to 90%. But probably there will be more Lucy content to get to level 5 so don't think you have to.
When I try repeating this scene, it does not increase Lucy's percentage. Is there something I am missing or another route?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
When I try repeating this scene, it does not increase Lucy's percentage. Is there something I am missing or another route?
There are several people who don't seem to get any further. I think the developer modified the game in 0.3.7 because you shouldn't be able to get to 90% yet. I also had a time with Rosie that I got much further in % than other users.

When I have time I'll try to test this with an old save.

JohnSkellington

Nov 13, 2019
ok, i have an older laptop and havent updated the game since, like, ver 3.2 Now my comp wont let me play the game. It gives me a gray screen and complains about some problem with the graphics. Is there a work around? or is it just finally time to use this old laptop as a boat achor and buy a new one.

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
Strange I got Lucy level 4 90% like this. Have you done all these steps?

join lucy in bath in the morning
join lucy watching tv late at night, living room
go to kitchen the day lucy is in home (after other scenes) then go to her room (Level 4 Lucy)
repeat bath in the morning if you want

Yes
go to her room...you mean when she puts on the sexy lingerie and gives you head? if so then yes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
ok, i have an older laptop and havent updated the game since, like, ver 3.2 Now my comp wont let me play the game. It gives me a gray screen and complains about some problem with the graphics. Is there a work around? or is it just finally time to use this old laptop as a boat achor and buy a new one.
What kind of graphics message does it give? Could be driver related.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Might need to delete your persistent file.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I also think Single Again is better (especially last update) than HS in many things, but it is again a standard VN of which there are already so many. HS tries something different and I can appreciate that. If I were a Patreon it might be for Singel Again rather than HS but I'm not a Patreon of any game.
I'm always a fan of sandbox style repeatable content over gallery images but sadly HS only has 2 such events and everything is in a VN style gallery so it's kinda the worst part of both worlds in that reguard. UI is great and models are fantastic. Shame about everything else.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Heads up. Waiting patiently for you to update your mod. TIA. :love:
I had to travel again, lol, I've been on the move a lot more than usual this summer... Haven't been in any threads for two weeks or so, although I checked on some updates... Gonna catch up on other threads same as last time and I'll see if I can update it tonight or tomorrow night. Although looks like this update is kinda sparse so I might be a bit salty playing through it after I update the mod lol...

Reactions: BVonkX and ontach

bawid

Mar 23, 2018
[CYTAT="sky0dragon, post: 6343147, członek: 618845"]
Róża 4 - 100%
Lucy 4 - 5%
Mika 2 - 40%
Maria 1 - 5%
1 maja - 7%

Czy jest coś jeszcze? czy to wszystko?
[/CYTAT]

Lucy 4 - 5%??? How did you do that 5%