2.20 star(s) 135 Votes

a3luci

Mar 10, 2021
The game won't run on my pc too. Since we have pro versions of windows we can use virtual machines to get around this issue, but judging by the reviews this game is not worth the hassle.
i played the old version it still work but the latest has this issue.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
The game won't run on my pc too. Since we have pro versions of windows we can use virtual machines to get around this issue, but judging by the reviews this game is not worth the hassle.
Have multiple PC's with win 10 pro, never had a problem starting the game.

There may be a *.txt file in the folder where the game is located. Maybe the problem is mentioned there. If it worked before and now it doesn't, it could have something to do with graphics drivers, for example.

Last edited:

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Hello guys, i m not often here, i know there is no update in October, but the dev is sick or in vacation ?
I m afraid this game will be abandonned like his previous game.

Ric8457

Jan 9, 2019

1 month without update
Hello guys. I have some problems with working right now, my apologies for that. Please dont forget to cancel your pledge for this time. I dont want to skip 1 month but I dont have any choises.

Reactions: UncleNanard

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Hello guys, i m not often here, i know there is no update in October, but the dev is sick or in vacation ?
Just after the last update, he had indicated that he would be busy with his normal work. Therefore no update this month. I believe there will be an update next month.

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
The Dev wrote:

Hey. Im slowly start working with updates right now, so.. I guess from now we take back our updates per month.

My opinion is that we will probably going to have an update at the end of the month but i feel that again is gonna be a small one....

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
I don't think the game will be abandoned, but just gotta go with the fact that the developer updates this game very, very slowly and the updates don't really add much content either. This is a really slow burn VN, so don't expect any really raunchy scenes either, since the MC has yet to have sex with any of the characters as it is.

My suggestion is just to bookmark this page and check on it every 6 months or so and see what changes, download the update, spend 10 minutes getting all the new content, then save and wait again.

Reactions: ptournou and BVonkX

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I don't think the game will be abandoned, but just gotta go with the fact that the developer updates this game very, very slowly and the updates don't really add much content either. This is a really slow burn VN, so don't expect any really raunchy scenes either, since the MC has yet to have sex with any of the characters as it is.

My suggestion is just to bookmark this page and check on it every 6 months or so and see what changes, download the update, spend 10 minutes getting all the new content, then save and wait again.
i m here since the first version.
I really love this game and i m ok with the slow content.
But, i m afraid, because I really liked his previous game and we know how it ended...

Reactions: BVonkX

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
The Dev wrote:

Hey. Im slowly start working with updates right now, so.. I guess from now we take back our updates per month.

My opinion is that we will probably going to have an update at the end of the month but i feel that again is gonna be a small one....
He says he "feels it's gonna be a small one again" like this game had a big update before...

• Haha
Reactions: muthaluva
2.20 star(s) 135 Votes