2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
People complaining about a free game, which patreons only get quicker. One where I don't remember there ever being a promise of working on it full time or with a team. Face it, this is a fan project and one of the few where patreon is doing the job it was meant to... supporting someone's hobby (in this case, making this game, renders and all) instead of being an exchange site where people pay for content.

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Looks like i want to skip this update again .... like the last 20 updates...

I mean, I'm grateful for the game and would even consider supporting the game, but the update morale clearly shows that I definitely won't do that.

Reactions: Rizzrack

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
You are totally correct on right of opinion, but I replied originally for the lack of critique about the game, instead lamenting the slow development. Then I pointed out it has been pretty consistent, although slow, and the number of patreons or amount of money should have no correlation with the speed of development of said game since it's not an incentive in the first place, if that was the case.
Thus, do criticize the game, or the speed of development; that is very unoriginal, considering half the posts point it out, but I gave one of the many reasons why development is slow or might not be tied to money; suddenly my argument is totally invalid.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
. We got no idea how much time he can spend on his hobby. Two different creators can have each their hobby project but one can spend a lot more time on it than the other. There is no one shoe fit all situation when it come to these creators. One can have a full job, wife, kids whatever. Another can be a drop out, sit on the sofa jerk off and play fornite all day.

If the creator keep release a steady stream of updates, but each update is rather small, so what? He keep tinker on it. Go take a gander at Wild Life, its a damn train wreck still after years and they pocket over 100k a month. Proves money is irrelevant.

Having a opinion of something and lash out on other people for supporting a creator is two different things though.

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
great my save files have stopped working. Have someone a working save file? I won't start all over again

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Happy Summer [v0.3.9] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.21 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 293 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 259 MB: -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
Unofficial Android Port of Happy Summer 0.3.9 + Compressed

DOWNLOAD
-

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
is there sex in this sex game yet? or should I wait 10 years to download?
Rosie (daughter) masturbation, handjob, blowjob, finger pussy
Lucy (sister) masturbation, footjob, hand/blow job and pussy lick
Mika kissing and pussy lick
May meeting park

Whether this is enough to play the game is up to you. It doesn't have to take that long, you can play "free" mode or try a mod. With a mod you have to wait until there is one for the latest version, usually it comes a few days later.

It's not a perfect game but does something different from so many others out there and the developer also makes regular improvements to the gameplay.

Reactions: herlam

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Rosie (daughter) masturbation, handjob, blowjob, finger pussy
Lucy (sister) masturbation, footjob, hand/blow job and pussy lick
Mika kissing and pussy lick
May meeting park

Whether this is enough to play the game is up to you. It doesn't have to take that long, you can play "free" mode or try a mod. With a mod you have to wait until there is one for the latest version, usually it comes a few days later.

It's not a perfect game but does something different from so many others out there and the developer also makes regular improvements to the gameplay.
Some people like gameplay, others just want to click next for more lewd stuff to happen with minimal effort...

Reactions: BVonkX
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes