2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
To change the subject- Mega download is not working: it specifically says that the file has been REMOVED. And my Anti-virus is not letting any of the other dl links through. This was as of 15 minutes ago.

BTW, what happened to Nopy? It was probably the most reliable and least troublesome of the downloaders. And suddenly it just disappeared a couple of weeks ago and has been retroactively removed from all games with not a word of explanation.
Get a pop up blocker. The issue isn't really (I think), the anti virus blocking download, it's just these services refuse to start download right away, they keep bombard you with pop ups and trash before start download anything and this is the crap your anti virus react too.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
To change the subject- Mega download is not working: it specifically says that the file has been REMOVED. And my Anti-virus is not letting any of the other dl links through. This was as of 15 minutes ago.

BTW, what happened to Nopy? It was probably the most reliable and least troublesome of the downloaders. And suddenly it just disappeared a couple of weeks ago and has been retroactively removed from all games with not a word of explanation. Did someone get caught with "their hand in the Patreon"?
I can't use Nopy, I'm not a dev or part of the Staff, also Nopy is no longer in use it shut down.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
To change the subject- Mega download is not working: it specifically says that the file has been REMOVED. (I've had no problems with the other games that I downloaded from them today.) And my Anti-virus is not letting any of the other dl links through. This was as of 15 minutes ago.

BTW, what happened to Nopy? It was probably the most reliable and least troublesome of the downloaders. And suddenly it just disappeared a couple of weeks ago and has been retroactively removed from all games with not a word of explanation. Did someone get caught with "their hand in the Patreon"?
Nopy closed because they didn't get enough donations to sustain the servers, and were having additional problems with their payment service. I agree; they were pretty awesome.

Reactions: BVonkX

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
You could have looked back a page but would like to repeat it again. :)

Rosie (daughter) masturbation, handjob, blowjob, finger pussy
Lucy (sister) masturbation, footjob, hand/blow job and pussy lick
Mika kissing and pussy lick
May meeting park
Sorry, I'd normally do that, but just came back from a long trip. Thanks for still taking the time to repeat.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
the game is not opening, is just me or someone with the same problem?
I've never had a problem with it myself, but others have had the same problem. Maybe this is a solution.

Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the FORCE ANGLE2 Renderer or find the right renderer until it run like normal

Good luck!

Cursor2

Sep 19, 2019
So, despite it's failings I really like this game. I like the sandbox grind games in general but when I get stuck and have no direction it's very frustrating then the game turns into click all the rooms.. advance time.. click all the rooms.. advance time..etc. So I've made a mod to ease the pain here and hopefully help people with the enjoyment of the game.

There's an advance time button that works pretty good. I believe I've fixed the errors with it but it still doesn't catch all of the transitions. I can't help that without fixing a lot of code. I wanted to keep it all contained to just the mod file and not change any of the dev's code which I have done. I strongly advise keeping the advance time to one of the hallways or the MC's room. It shouldn't crash but you may miss something showing up at the next time slot. You have been warned.

There's hints for the next event on the relationship screen. This is not really a walkthrough but a list of how to get to the next event. I have been able to follow it to the end and the logic seems good but there are things you still have to figure out for yourself, like how to raise the relationship with a character.

I thought the UI changes the dev made were just punishing (no rollback, no skipping, no auto-saves) and took a lot away from the enjoyment of the game so I have unfucked this as best I could.

This MOD is for Happy Summer game version 0.3.7 (windows PC) ONLY.

View attachment 1350923

Some features may work with future versions but that depends on what changes.

Features:
Added an advance time button
Added hints for the next event in the relationship screen for each character
Restored rollback and the shortcuts for it
Restored skipping and the shortcuts for it
Restored Auto-Saves
Restored Quick save/load
Restored default page numbers on the save/load screen

Installation:
Extract the file "zz_mod_fnl.rpyc" and move this into the game folder.

View attachment 1350879 View attachment 1350884
Here's the mod I wrote for 3.7. It's missing 2 scenes from 3.8 and 3.9 in the walkthrough (Rosie in the shower and Mika at home) but the rest appears to still work fine. I'll probably update it next version but doesn't seem worth it now.

Advance time button
Hints for the next event in the relationship screen for each character
Restored rollback and the shortcuts for it
Restored skipping and the shortcuts for it
Restored Auto-Saves
Restored Quick save/load
Restored default page numbers on the save/load screen

View attachment 1350923

HisokaGin

Mar 24, 2020
I've never had a problem with it myself, but others have had the same problem. Maybe this is a solution.

Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the FORCE ANGLE2 Renderer or find the right renderer until it run like normal

Good luck!
nothing, any chance u send me your ren'py paste?

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
You could have looked back a page but would like to repeat it again. :)

Rosie (daughter) masturbation, handjob, blowjob, finger pussy
Lucy (sister) masturbation, footjob, hand/blow job and pussy lick
Mika kissing and pussy lick
May meeting park
I am finding that the Mika content [apparently the only new content from last version] is a one-time thing. My relationship meter with her seems stuck at Level 2 at 100-percent with a flashing arrow, but I am unsure how to proceed. The same is true for the others -

Rosie - Level 4 - 90-percent
Lucie - Level 4 - 00-percent
Mary - Level 1 - 05-percent
May - Level 1 - 07-percent

Is the above reflective of what other people have as of this version as well? Is there something else I should be doing to raise those percentages?

Again, there should be a functioning tip menu that lets ou know when you have achieved all content. I find it unusual for a developer to repeatedly ignore the most basic requests from the people who play their games. I am one of their patreons, and I am pretty much at my wits' end. Either they become more responsive, or I am out.

Reactions: hentai charley

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
Hope to see more soon. I like Rosie ofcourse, but very interested in May, and thanks to who made the mod that gave the hints.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I am finding that the Mika content [apparently the only new content from last version] is a one-time thing. My relationship meter with her seems stuck at Level 2 at 100-percent with a flashing arrow, but I am unsure how to proceed. The same is true for the others -

Rosie - Level 4 - 90-percent
Lucie - Level 4 - 00-percent
Mary - Level 1 - 05-percent
May - Level 1 - 07-percent

Is the above reflective of what other people have as of this version as well? Is there something else I should be doing to raise those percentages?

Again, there should be a functioning tip menu that lets ou know when you have achieved all content. I find it unusual for a developer to repeatedly ignore the most basic requests from the people who play their games. I am one of their patreons, and I am pretty much at my wits' end. Either they become more responsive, or I am out.
You are not stuck, there is no more content for Mika in this update, I am also on Level 2 100%.

There is a system so you can see if you've had everything, which was introduced a few updates ago. If you haven't seen something yet, there's a "!" with the girl in the menu.

Think you've seen everything but if one or more of them still have a "!" I can check if you manage to upload a save file.

You can also watch the Unofficial walkthrough HS 0.3.0 – 0.3.9
https://f95zone.to/threads/happy-summer-v0-3-9-caizer-games.26587/page-223#post-6540573

There is also a mod that gives tips on what else you can do, haven't tried it myself. I believe it has been updated for the latest version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack0h and ontach
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes