2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Thanks BVonkX but after reading the description it does not allow me to Hide the text on the screen so I can take proper Screenshots (something I constantly do in games). In most games I can just press the "H" button but it does not work in this one.

Does anyone know how to add this feature to the game? I am comfortable modifying code if I know what to Add/Change and where.

Reactions: BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Thanks BVonkX but after reading the description it does not allow me to Hide the text on the screen so I can take proper Screenshots (something I constantly do in games). In most games I can just press the "H" button but it does not work in this one.

Does anyone know how to add this feature to the game? I am comfortable modifying code if I know what to Add/Change and where.
Use that myself and when "h" didn't work I checked if there was another button and there is. You have to press CTRL to hide the text, so no mod is needed for that.

CrisRody

Dec 29, 2018
Download, my last played version was 3.7, saw two events, and 5 minutes after I had nothing to do besides waiting.
Had such good hopes for this one when it appeared, but now it's just a thing the dev keeps slowly progressing while trying to profit with patreon.

Reactions: fz

JohnDoeMars

Jul 24, 2021
Hi, I played again from the start with 0.3.9 version and used free mod to get ride of the boring part with eating, etc... and I used the mod which give text hints to progress (https://f95zone.to/threads/happy-summer-v0-3-9-caizer-games.26587/post-6910660) but even there the progression is so difficult. For instance I cannot pass level 2 with Rosy, I don't get the choice to tell her about Lucy while she's in her room at noon. Does it depends on the day? Or the progression with other characters? Is there a progression order btw characters (progress with one character before another one?).
It can take ages to progress even with hints. I noticed sometimes u have to sleep and wait for next day but sometimes it just doesn't work.
Really too bad this game could be one of the best here but the gameplay is soooooo bad :mad:
Tx for helping
(update) I succeeded in progressing and got scenes I never saw before and a new character (May) but I'm still stucked with Rosy and Lucy.

Last edited:

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Hi, I played again from the start with 0.3.9 version and used free mod to get ride of the boring part with eating, etc... and I used the mod which give text hints to progress (https://f95zone.to/threads/happy-summer-v0-3-9-caizer-games.26587/post-6910660) but even there the progression is so difficult. For instance I cannot pass level 2 with Rosy, I don't get the choice to tell her about Lucy while she's in her room at noon. Does it depends on the day? Or the progression with other characters? Is there a progression order btw characters (progress with one character before another one?).
It can take ages to progress even with hints. I noticed sometimes u have to sleep and wait for next day but sometimes it just doesn't work.
Really too bad this game could be one of the best here but the gameplay is soooooo bad :mad:
Tx for helping
(update) I succeeded in progressing and got scenes I never saw before and a new character (May) but I'm still stucked with Rosy and Lucy.
View attachment 1512276
If you can upload a save I can take a look, don't use a mod myself but maybe I can figure out what to do.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Hi, very nice from u. Here's my last save. tx
I checked and I managed to get Rosie to level 3. After loading your save I went to Rosie's room to watch TV together. Then eat with Lucy in the kitchen, go living room and watch tv together and talk to Rosie in the hall. Then go to bed to start level 3 scene.

Try it this way or load this save I made right before going to bed. If it still doesn't work then it might be the Mod that is causing the problem.

Good luck!

Last edited:

acidoxis

Jul 21, 2021
hi to everyone, i was playing normally and in some moment the game crash and now it doesn's open, i try downloading again but no, im blowing my mind xd

Tue Nov 23 12:11:51 2021
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.10s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.04s
Loading error handling took 0.06s

Loading script took 0.60s

Last edited:

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
hi to everyone, i was playing normally and in some moment the game crash and now it doesn's open, i try downloading again but no, im blowing my mind xd

Tue Nov 23 12:11:51 2021
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.10s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.04s
Loading error handling took 0.06s

Loading script took 0.60s
Strange, maybe look in the following folder and see if there is anything next to the save files and then delete/move them.

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

You can also try the following, but I don't think anything has suddenly changed in your video card settings.

Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the FORCE ANGLE2 Renderer or find the right renderer until it run like normal

acidoxis

Jul 21, 2021
Strange, maybe look in the following folder and see if there is anything next to the save files and then delete/move them.

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

You can also try the following, but I don't think anything has suddenly changed in your video card settings.

Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the FORCE ANGLE2 Renderer or find the right renderer until it run like normal
I try deleting all the stuff and nope, still the same. Double click de HS.exe and then after that picture attached it closes.
That shift thing doesn't work.

DONE. I had to delete all stuff in tat folder, so i had to start over, i guess the saves was corrupted or something.
Thank you BvonkX

i lost all lucy dialogs, every time she talks i have to click in IGNORE

Last edited:

JohnDoeMars

Jul 24, 2021
I checked and I managed to get Rosie to level 3. After loading your save I went to Rosie's room to watch TV together. Then eat with Lucy in the kitchen, go living room and watch tv together and talk to Rosie in the hall. Then go to bed to start level 3 scene.

Try it this way or load this save I made right before going to bed. If it still doesn't work then it might be the Mod that is causing the problem.

Good luck!
Hi, tx for being so helpful BVonkX. First advice didn't work cos the progression is blocked here with Rosie in the hall/stairs where it's impossible to talk to her.
So I tried with ur updated save. It got me to Rosie lvl 3 0%, so it worked and I start at 2nd part of the morning in MC's bedroom and when I go to Rosie's bedroom I find her sitting on her chair and when I click on her it triggers the swimsuit scene. I'll see if I can continue the progression with her and other characters.
I might have problems of progression due to the mod ur right. Also maybe cos I use Renpy app to start the game (cos the only one updated to 0.3.9 is the Windows version as often with many games and I'm not on Windows).
But anyway tx very much to u for everything (help on this matter and the help with WT, etc...). I hope I'll be able to progress in the game and that the next update will be great and improving the gameplay. Cos it's quite a game. See u bye.

Last edited:
Reactions: BVonkX

JohnDoeMars

Jul 24, 2021
Hi, I managed to reach this point. But it seems I'm missing something cos I still have an exclamation point with Lucy at lvl 4-0% and a flashing up arrow with Mika at lvl 2-100%. What do u think?

Last edited:

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Hi, I managed to reach this point. But it seems I'm missing something cos I still have an exclamation point with Lucy at lvl 4-0% and a flashing up arrow with Mika at lvl 2-100%. What do u think?
View attachment 1518000
You can't go any further with Mika, will be in one of the next updates.

There is a "!" with Lucy so you haven't seen anything there yet. Maybe take a look at the walkthrough. Below are the final steps with Lucy but maybe it's something before that.

join lucy in bath in the morning
join lucy watching tv late at night, living room
go to kitchen the day lucy is in home (after other scenes) then go to her room (Level 4 Lucy)
repeat bath in the morning if you want

Rosie in her bedroom, ask for May
Lucy in her bedroom, ask for May
The next day Lucy calls you and says that May sometimes goes to the park
Go to the park when May is there, follow to her house
Next day go to her house (bottom right of the map)

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Happy Summer [v0.5.0] [Caizer Games]

*** SPANISH TRANSLATION UPDATED 14/02/23 ***

SPANISH Happy Summer by Darax.jpg

Hello everybody, here I bring you a small... small update of this nice game. I thank the creator for his time and dedication in making it and I hope he keeps on doing it.
Enjoy it.

Regards. Darax

*****************************************************************************************************
Hola a todos, aquí os traigo una pequeña... pequeña actualización de este simpático juego. Agradezco al creador su tiempo y dedicación en hacerlo y espero que siga haciéndolo.
A disfrutarlo.

Saludos. Darax
;)

Important notice:
It seems that the new update of the game throws an error in the saved games... that is to say, that it is an error of the game and not of my translation.
I have found a trick that has worked for me... when you get the error screen you have to press RETROCEDER two or three times.... and I have managed to enter the saved game.
I hope this trick helps you to not have to start from the beginning.
Aviso importante:
Parece ser que la nueva actualización del juego lanza un error en las partidas guardadas... es decir, que es un error de juego y no de mi traducción.
Yo he encontrado un truco que a mi me ha valido... en el momento que os salga la pantalla del error le tienes que dar a RETROCEDER dos o tres veces.... y yo, he llegado a entrar en la partida guardada.
Espero que os sirva este truco para no tener que empezar desde el principio.

1660588175340.png

Last edited:

JohnDoeMars

Jul 24, 2021
You can't go any further with Mika, will be in one of the next updates.

There is a "!" with Lucy so you haven't seen anything there yet. Maybe take a look at the walkthrough. Below are the final steps with Lucy but maybe it's something before that.

join lucy in bath in the morning
join lucy watching tv late at night, living room
go to kitchen the day lucy is in home (after other scenes) then go to her room (Level 4 Lucy)
repeat bath in the morning if you want

Rosie in her bedroom, ask for May
Lucy in her bedroom, ask for May
The next day Lucy calls you and says that May sometimes goes to the park
Go to the park when May is there, follow to her house
Next day go to her house (bottom right of the map)
Tx for ur help, unfortunately I'm kinda stocked with Lucy here. I've done everything that is in the wt but can't get any more % of progress or new scene.
Would u have a save with v 0.3.9 all completed please ? tx

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Tx for ur help, unfortunately I'm kinda stocked with Lucy here. I've done everything that is in the wt but can't get any more % of progress or new scene.
Would u have a save with v 0.3.9 all completed please ? tx
Here's a save from the end of 0.3.9. I can also take a look at your last save if you manage to upload it. Maybe there's still something you need to do to move on with Lucy.

JohnDoeMars

Jul 24, 2021
Here's a save from the end of 0.3.9. I can also take a look at your last save if you manage to upload it. Maybe there's still something you need to do to move on with Lucy.
Hi, tx very much BVonkX. I got access troubles to F95 so had difficulties to answer u. Here is my last save, tx.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Hi, tx very much BVonkX. I got access troubles to F95 so had difficulties to answer u. Here is my last save, tx.
Been having a lot of issues with this site lately too, hope they fix it soon.

Found what you missed. If Lucy stays at home (next day in your save) you must first go to the bathroom in the morning and then immediately toilet, there Lucy is busy. She will remain at Level 4 0% but I don't think it is a problem, there will be updates that will allow you to go to level 5 I think.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes